Moggi appreciation thread! (19 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
Guys, you should give gsol some space here. He has some interesting insights to share. As Rab said few pages ago, until this day (18 months since the Calciopoli broke out) no clear evidence prooves that moggi was guilty.

I have been in search for truth in the past year and half for this matter. I cannot beleive that a person like Moggi or Giraudo can highjack Calcio from the likes of Moratti (one of the richest families in europe let alone italy) or Berlusconi (italy's former priminister and one of the richest families in the world). This thought only was the reason I was running around looking for the actual truth. I tried, and still trying, to be as unbiased as I can while reading articles and documents. The problem I am facing is that most articles are in Italian whcih makes it not as accurate reading it through an online translator machine.
I got in contact with Gsol after reading his interesting article @ goal.com, he prosumed many things I was prosuming and saying since July 2006. He provided EVIDENCE supporting his theory that noone can close an eye on. Some of the documents I've already checked before, but many new ones..

If you have doubt in gsol's theory, go read the sentense from the court that sent Juve to Serie B, stripped them from 2 titles and hit them financially by more than 250 million euro.
It clearly says that NO match fixing was found.
NO moggi system was found.
It was proven that Moggi was ACTING ON HIS OWN without the knowledge of the rest of the club (refering to the incidence against paparesta when he locked him in the stadium room).
CLEARLY says that no article 6 violation (match fixing).
CLEARLY notes no yellow cards were arranged.
CLEARLY notes ref selection went through regular protocol and Juve has nothing to do with it.

Juventus were sent to serie b following a NEW thing in law that has never been excersized before. Called the structural system (gsol pointed it out before).
And mainly they collected things like:
- paparesta incidence
- The fact that Moggi had some power in the italian football. Although no proof that he exercised his power for wrong doings, but the fact that he has the power was enough.
- That Juve were always at the top of the league
- The interest of parties involved.

They said well, all these things will equal 1 article 6 violation, so send them to Serie B.

Go read the official documents by the court. Thats what it says.

Personally, from just reading the courts sentense I'd think its all bullshit. Wouldn't you?

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
cheers zaf and thanks to gsol for continuing to provide us with the documentation that we have all questioned in the last 18 months. you guys should give him a break, he is telling us all what we were all thinking. sure it may be a little late to undo all the damage finacially but surely the clubs reputation and integrity can only be improved by telling the world that we have been tarred and feathered without ever having the proper chance to state the facts.

do i think moggi was entirely innocent?hell no we all laughed at the shady dealings we were all sure he was involved in. however, there is absolutely no proof that he ran calcio. that is the only truth that matter here

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
I am planning to send some of the documents to arabian sport channels and see if they are willing to discuss the matter on their Calcio programs. I'll provide them with the Courts Verdicts and some facts. I will put pressure on them till hopefully they accept sharing what we have here with their viewers.

Jul 2, 2006
I am planning to send some of the documents to arabian sport channels and see if they are willing to discuss the matter on their Calcio programs. I'll provide them with the Courts Verdicts and some facts. I will put pressure on them till hopefully they accept sharing what we have here with their viewers.

it's good to see somebody working for sake of Juve
I hope someday we will prove our innocence

gsol

Oct 14, 2007
there's guilty and not guilty, in court there is no middle ground. the sentences against Juve (which I provided) stated not guilty yet sent them to serie b anyway

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
you still are either guilty or not guilty.
Legally yes, morally no.

I can see you have put a lot of effort into the subject, but at what point does it become better to move on and look to the future? I have moved on which is why I haven't said much in this thread.

I believe we probably did something wrong but were dealt with too harshly, both given what we did and the punishment others recieved.

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
there's guilty and not guilty, in court there is no middle ground. the sentences against Juve (which I provided) stated not guilty yet sent them to serie b anyway
But it seems that Juve entered this farce of a trial and pled guilty, accepting Serie B before the evidence was presented in full.

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
ßöмßäяdîëя;1472892 said:
Yea there is.

That's why they have different levels of crimes, dog.

Murder 1 vs. Murder 2

et cetera, et cetera

So you may be guilty of one, but not the other, that is a DEGREE OF GUILT.

Thanks, I'm owning all week.

THere is first degree murder and second degree murder. Both fall under the category of murder. In Juventus' case its Article 6 violation a.k.a Match fixing.
it states clearly that Juventus were not found to have violated any article 6 from the accusation that were thrown at them.
In addition the article 1 violations (which lets say is like (drink and drive) were found on idividual levels, e.g. Moggi Locking up Papresta.
It also states that such personal acts were done behind the eyes of Juventus and their owners.

The Verdict: Demotion

Mind you:
Article 6 violation = relegation
Article 1 violation = points deduction if it was THE CLUB thats involved not a person acting alone.

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
But it seems that Juve entered this farce of a trial and pled guilty, accepting Serie B before the evidence was presented in full.
The only explanation that came to my mind providing the facts we have in hand is an insider job. Someone in Juve or IFIL management benefited from this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)