Moggi appreciation thread! (16 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 12, 2004
can we change the name of this thread to "Suck Moggi's Balls thread"

just a suggestion
Well , The thread is actually based on how nicely one can suck moggi's balls .. I don't see why not ..
You get my vote.

Posting evidence is ball sucking now?
Nicely remove your hat when you talk to members better than my own fat stomach on my mother.
Actually , I thought the evidence was very interesting but I still am a little skeptical . I have no doubt in my mind that Juve were somehow set up but I also have no doubt that moggi was far from innocent . This is the way I see it .
Moggi is Guilty and that nearly destroyed Juventus completely .
Regardless of the fact that Juventus might have been setup , Moggi is not innocent . I see no point of defending this idiot , I don't undetstand why people still persisit in sucking his balls .
Word.

if is there somebody interest about The Truth Behind The Trial That Crippled Juventus

join to gsol's group and read articles

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=4407899177
I added that cat as my friend, such as the friends and the educators of the american americans and the iraq of south africa and such as...

Buy on AliExpress.com

gsol

Oct 14, 2007
"Moggi is Guilty and that nearly destroyed Juventus completely .
Regardless of the fact that Juventus might have been setup"

Do you hear how stupid that sounds? If he was guilty...they wouldn't have had to set him up. You don't frame a murderer, you just charge him.

The whole point of this is to clear his name and by doing so lending credibility to the titles Juventus won on the fireld. Sitting on the fence and saying "Moggi cheated (despite all evidence now showing he didn't) but Juve were setup" is like saying "it's hot but I'm freezing".

I think it's sad to assume someone is guilty just because.

There should be evidence to state a person is either or and in this case all the evidence shows he's not guilty.

Apr 12, 2004

Do you hear how stupid that sounds? If he was guilty...they wouldn't have had to set him up. You don't frame a murderer, you just charge him.

The whole point of this is to clear his name and by doing so lending credibility to the titles Juventus won on the fireld. Sitting on the fence and saying "Moggi cheated (despite all evidence now showing he didn't) but Juve were setup" is like saying "it's hot but I'm freezing".

There should be evidence to state a person is either or and in this case all the evidence shows he's not guilty.
We are doing it to Orange juice Simpson right now.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006

ok matlock

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005

What if the murderer got rid of the bodies and there were no witnesses?

Secondly, Juve shouldn't seek redemption by crying "we were set up". They should do it on the field and in the front office.

Jun 13, 2007

Why are you so confused ?
If Juventus was setup it doesn't mean Moggi is innocent . Moggi is guilty because he had a big part in this whole mess . Now , Juventus might have been setup when it came to the verdict . It's not that they framed the idiot , they just made it look bigger than it was . Moggi did the crime , he is guilty .. other people made his crime look worse than it was . Now do you understand what i mean ?

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
I have a suggestion. Can we lock this thread just like NATW and set a password and make it visible to those who want to read or discuss it? I am fed up seeing this "Moggi was innocent" bullshit everywhere..

gsol

Oct 14, 2007
Moggi is guilty? He did the crime?

Ok geniuses. Let's hear it. What did he do?

A lot of people think they know what they are talking about so...

What did he do?

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
he only protected Juve. happy now?

seriously mods, consider my suggestion, and make a rule to ban anyone who takes the subject to other threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)