Moggi appreciation thread! (19 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Well imo he should get banned for this. It gives a bad taste to see this everywhere, I am sure a lot of members here feel the same way like I do when they see this subject and gsol's offensive posts everywhere.. He just sounds like those Religion fanatics who come with books and all, forcing you to listen them and not leave you alone unless you become like them. If he really is a good fan and all, he could do this in a good way and keep it organized in one thread without childish comments, but he is just showing off himself and begging for attention..

gsol

Oct 14, 2007
He protected Juve? My dad protected me once too. What the fuck does that mean?

You know what I realized?

This site isn't for Juve fans. Juve fans are intrigued by the revelations of the trial and are enraged by them. This is a forum loaded with douche bags that went as far as joining a Juve forum just to piss off REAL Juve fans.

Fuck all you chelsea, liverpool, inter, milan, and bayern cumguzzlers.

I posted mounds of evidence and got nothing but grief from anti-juventini instead of hearing what I normally hear from all the other sites I post on like "thank you" and "I had no idea".

I'm not saying everyone always agrees with me on other forums but at the very least we are all aloud to speak freely. Here I get silenced while kids with what appear to be mental defects don't get so much as a slap on the wrist.

I was ordered to post trial documents and phone taps and did it yet I still get censored despite not being offensive for days.
This site is an embarrassment to Juventus and its fans. Drughi, Vikings, Fighters, Giu Le Mani, and so many others are fighting tooth and nail to protect the team from people like the jerkoffs on this forum.

You all got access to the trial documents thanks to me and are all trying to get me blocked?????
FORZA JUVE…The next time they win stay off our bandwagon!

I encourage all the REAL Bianconeri to drop this thread and find the actual Juventus fan forums online.

This site is an Anti-Juve site disguised as a pro-Juve site.

Ban me? HA

Fuck you

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Well imo he should get banned for this. It gives a bad taste to see this everywhere, I am sure a lot of members here feel the same way like I do when they see this subject and gsol's offensive posts everywhere.. He just sounds like those Religion fanatics who come with books and all, forcing you to listen them and not leave you alone unless you become like them. If he really is a good fan and all, he could do this in a good way and keep it organized in one thread without childish comments, but he is just showing off himself and begging for attention..
like i said, maybe he's an aspiring lawyer like perry mason:santa:

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
While gsol does come off as another tyrant, he has provided us with translations of fruitful articles that shed some light on the fallacies of the FIGC case against Juventus. While I would like to put all this nonsense behind us, the reprocutions we have suffered for our alleged scandal will haunt us for quite some time, so it would be nice if the the truth and nothing but the truth would finally come out. gsol is trying to provide that information.

However, gsol seems to believe Luciano Moggi is a figure who has never done anything illegal, which is extremely hard for me to believe. Moggi has truly lived up to being Italo Allodi's successor as the latter was never convicted of any match-fixing or sporting fraud indictments when everybody knew that he was committing those sort of crimes. The protege, Luciano, obviously has some tricks up his sleeve and he probably used them... we just do not know entirely. gsol certainly doesn't know entirely either, so with all this smoke it's strange his smoke detectors aren't going off and stating no foul play has been committed.

While defending the great Luciano to gsol's extent does sometimes get on my nerves, he still provides good arguments, some of which I agree with. I don't understand why so many people here are blasting him ruthlessly and unjustly.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
no one is blasting him dude, its just like rab when he bends over for DP even if DP is wrong beyond words mentionable. it seems somewhat equivalent man, not as extreme but close enuff

let it be known that i luv rab

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
if moggi is falsely accused or is "legally" innocent then is it purely a conspiracy against juve??? i myself as a juve fan can tell you that nothing comes unwarranted. i am not saying that we cheated or anything but shit happens for a reason. i like moggi and appreciate everything that he has done for us but he has done enough damage to our rep and our club that it WILL and IS taking years for us to rebuild.

dont blame the man, blame his actions

gsol

Oct 14, 2007
What were his actions?

No one is supposed to be punished for what you know (or think you know) he did. They are to be punished for being found guilty of an infraction. Moggi wasn't. FACE FACTS

Italo Allodi's time was different. It wasn't an era when phones were being tapped.

There were over 100,000 phone calls recorded in calciopoli. NOT ONE showed proof of match fixing nor did banking transactions.

So what di he do?

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
Apr 22, 2005
You should be banned and have your balls smashed for you childish comments. I agree totally with Andy. The man has apparantly brought forth valuable information which to some aimless members is nothing,but to others interesting reading which could spark up new debates as well as what he said even a book!.

mods give this man his own thread in the proper place. And if you dont want to read or take part in the discussions. . .we will ban you like the idiot poop said. .

Apr 12, 2004
What if the murderer got rid of the bodies and there were no witnesses?

Secondly, Juve shouldn't seek redemption by crying "we were set up". They should do it on the field and in the front office.
Word...

i'd confess all over her face...

and then appreciate moggi from behind
Word...
Not the clap!!!!!
I hope I don't have that!
Moggi is guilty? He did the crime?

Ok geniuses. Let's hear it. What did he do?

A lot of people think they know what they are talking about so...

What did he do?
Just like you, they have no facts.

And Italo Allodi is the most honest, "fair" man ever in sport, just like his protege.
:lol2:

Word...
He protected Juve? My dad protected me once too. What the fuck does that mean?

You know what I realized?

This site isn't for Juve fans. Juve fans are intrigued by the revelations of the trial and are enraged by them. This is a forum loaded with douche bags that went as far as joining a Juve forum just to piss off REAL Juve fans.

Fuck all you chelsea, liverpool, inter, milan, and bayern cumguzzlers.

I posted mounds of evidence and got nothing but grief from anti-juventini instead of hearing what I normally hear from all the other sites I post on like "thank you" and "I had no idea".

I'm not saying everyone always agrees with me on other forums but at the very least we are all aloud to speak freely. Here I get silenced while kids with what appear to be mental defects don't get so much as a slap on the wrist.

I was ordered to post trial documents and phone taps and did it yet I still get censored despite not being offensive for days.
This site is an embarrassment to Juventus and its fans. Drughi, Vikings, Fighters, Giu Le Mani, and so many others are fighting tooth and nail to protect the team from people like the jerkoffs on this forum.

You all got access to the trial documents thanks to me and are all trying to get me blocked?????
FORZA JUVE…The next time they win stay off our bandwagon!

I encourage all the REAL Bianconeri to drop this thread and find the actual Juventus fan forums online.

This site is an Anti-Juve site disguised as a pro-Juve site.

Ban me? HA

Fuck you
You, like Moggi, are a pussy?

like i said, maybe he's an aspiring lawyer like perry mason:santa:
Word...

Sorry, snoop, but that statement is more shit than that in the 2 Girls, 1 Cup video.
Word...
Word...
What were his actions?

No one is supposed to be punished for what you know (or think you know) he did. They are to be punished for being found guilty of an infraction. Moggi wasn't. FACE FACTS

Italo Allodi's time was different. It wasn't an era when phones were being tapped.

There were over 100,000 phone calls recorded in calciopoli. NOT ONE showed proof of match fixing nor did banking transactions.

So what di he do?
He....protected Juve. Which made him a pussy, like you. Look above.

gsol

Oct 14, 2007
I just thought I’d post an example of the differences between the actual phone calls intercepted and the excerpts found on the various pro Inter sports papers. Don't get upset over the swears...that's the call and I can't change it.

This article came from “Il Corriere dello Sport” which is run by a prick named Bartolozzi who also serves as Inter’s team manger (the same position Pessotto has with Juventus). The article can be found here http://www.corriere.it/Primo_Piano/Sport/2006/05_Maggio/05/intercettazioni.shtml

The call is between Dondarini (referee) and Pairetto (referee designer) after a game between Juventus and Sampdoria. Amazingly this game wasn’t originally being questioned at all. The accusation was originally the 1-0 Juventus-Sampdoria game but was eventually altered. See the accusation was that Moggi had convinced the referee to allow an offside Juventus goal paving the way to a 1-0 win for Juve. The game actually ended 1-0 for Sampdoria after Aimo Diana scored an offside goal. The prosecutor quickly changed the game in question.

In this game Juvenus win 3-0 and the game ends in violence. A penalty is awarded to Juventus and one is later denied for Sampdoria.

Here’s the Corriere’s take on the call:

Dondarini: See that battle?

Pairetto: Fuck

D: The guys from Sampdoria were out of their minds. I swear if it wasn’t for the Juve players helping me I don’t know how it would have ended. Then I had to give that penalty Gigi (Pairetto)

P: Sure I believe it from your position.

D: Sure, but I tell you, I tried…to you know, to make the game end in that way

This gives the reader the impression that Dondarini was forced to give a penalty and intended on steering a game in a specific direction.
Here’s what Bartolozzi’s Corrire dello sport edited:

Dondarini: See that battle?

Pairetto: Fuck

D: The guys from Sampdoria were out of their minds, had it not been for the Juve players helping out who knows how bad it would have gotten. Then with Emerson, he didn’t dive at all, he tried to get through and the defender practically grabbed him and fell bringing him down too while hugging him, and Emerson falls backwards. Emerson looked at me as if to say “hey, this is a penalty” and I had no problem blowing the whistle and pointed to the spot.

P: Sure I believe it from your position.

D: It’s just that no one there understood at the moment, especially the public so the tension became complaints (by Sampdoria players). Thankfully there was a camera right behind the net that proved the penalty was right. What is this? You can’t give a penalty to a big club now?

Later regarding the Sampdoria penalty:

Dondarini: I blew the whistle…Ambrosini (linesmen)…

Pairetto: He indicated a penalty?

D: He did, he said it was a penalty so I pointed to the spot but then he came to me and said “Donda, I’m sorry I fucked up. Don’t give the penalty because we’ll look like idiots” so I figured it’s 3-0 anyway (for Juventus) and I said “Marcello, by now let’s just give the penalty (to Sampdoria)” and he says “no look, absolutely don’t give it because we’re going to give the impression that we’re fuck ups” because it was a corner. He seemed so convinced that I overturned the penalty. I was trying to you know limit the damages of making the game end in that way.

P: Ya sure.

D: I know the episode was ugly but in the end it’s better that we didn’t give the penalty I think.

This was the point that the Sampdoria players went into a massive frenzy and the game finished with pushing and shoving.

Amazingly though, even the Turin magistrates that looked at this case long before Calciopoli stated that from the (entire) phone call it was apparent that Dondarini gave Juventus their penalty in a professional and proper manner and overturned Sampdoria’s penalty in much the same way. Actually, he was willing to give a penalty against Juventus knowing it wasn’t the correct decision just to keep the peace on the field. The magistrates actually stated that if anything, Dondarini favored Sampdoria. I quote the
Turin magistrate Marcello Maddalena:

“Dondarini may have helped Sampdoria by:
- Not booking the Sampdoria players after their unsportsmanlike conduct and the end of the match
- Showing a willingness to give them a penalty knowing that it was not in accordance with the rules of the league”

Then Calciopoli happened and the newspapers mysteriously got a hold of the transcripts. In this one I’d say 90% is omitted and the words that were left painted a very specific picture.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)