Moggi appreciation thread! (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
Sad to see that some Juventini have wasted no time in turning their backs on one of our longest serving champions, Luciano Moggi. Maybe he broke some rules (I'm still waiting for the the actual evidence to be made public), but show me one club that didn't. Convenient how all of Inter's phone calls to the referees got mysteriously erased. In the end, Moggi was punished because he won, all the time. And didn't we ALL love him while we were winning?

I still love Luciano Moggi!

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Sad to see that some Juventini have wasted no time in turning their backs on one of our longest serving champions, Luciano Moggi. Maybe he broke some rules (I'm still waiting for the the actual evidence to be made public), but show me one club that didn't. Convenient how all of Inter's phone calls to the referees got mysteriously erased. In the end, Moggi was punished because he won, all the time. And didn't we ALL love him while we were winning?

I still love Luciano Moggi!
So true. He was the victim of his success.

adelove

The Very Special One
Sep 29, 2003
Moggi was gud while it lasted.....Calciopoli or not,he'll be remembered for bringing in some great champions and stnding up 4 the club...but that era is over,so let's get over it!

adelove

The Very Special One
Sep 29, 2003
Moggi was gud while it lasted.....Calciopoli or not,he'll be remembered for bringing in some great champions and stnding up 4 the club...but that era is over,so let's get over it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)