MLB Thread (4 Viewers)

OP
ALC

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
  • Thread Starter #62
    I didn't see the game because I was at school but it was much tighter than I expected. Good shit Astros.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
    Apr 14, 2005
    Rangers/Red Sox?

Should be good.

My wife and I are going to Yankee Stadium on April 28th for the Yankees vs. White Sox. Its our 10th anniversary and she wants to go to New York for a couple of days. She has never been to a Yankee game.

On top of that, we just found out that the Yes Network is now part of our cable package, so needless to say, she is in heaven.
    you better root for ozzie's boys

Delle Alpi

Chemical Dean
    May 26, 2009
    Holy, what a game by :delpiero: Cabrera, the man is a beast. Glad we got our first win, but the pitching has been below standard

Yep

Sounds good, I heard that new stadium is worth the trip alone. Baseball games are always a good time until its the post season where its either joy or pain.

Good times :pint:
    Your Rangers destroyed the BoSox this weekend. It was a no contest. Hope you enjoyed it

Delle Alpi

Chemical Dean
    May 26, 2009
    Not a good start for the Tigers, we lost 2 out of 3 against the Yankees, and earlier today we lost the opener against Baltimore. After Verlander, the rotation is below average, which what was expected before the season even started. I know still early in the season, and still trizillion games left :D, but we've better get somebody to help Verlander.

OP
    ALC

ALC

Ohaulick
    Oct 28, 2010
  • Thread Starter #70
    Unbeaten so far. Don't see the Mets changing that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)