MLB Thread (4 Viewers)

OP
ALC

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
  • Thread Starter #22
    Dude, I made a MLB thread before and some fucker deleted it. Sports like Snooker(?) and cricket have one but baseball apparently isn't good enough.

+rep for your prediction by the way :tup:

EDIT: I'll get to you later, spreaded too much.

Delle Alpi

Chemical Dean
    May 26, 2009
    Dude, I made a MLB thread before and some fucker deleted it. Sports like Snooker(?) and cricket have one but baseball apparently isn't good enough.

+rep for your prediction by the way :tup:

That's not fair, we deserve to have a place to talk about baseball. +rep for being a fan

Delle Alpi

Chemical Dean
    May 26, 2009
    Phillies closer Brad Lidge's season likely to start on DL according to latest reports. Apparently it's not so serious, but they want shut him down for now. This is a big loss, but they are more than capable of replacing him

Delle Alpi

Chemical Dean
    May 26, 2009
    I am not sure about the Yankees this year. The Phillies or the Red Sox mean business this year
    Big question marks about their rotation. Other than CC, the rest are just average. Their lineup compared to the Red Sox, is too weak.
    The best rotation goes to the Phillies with Oswalt,
    Halladay, Hamels, and Lee:delpiero:

The Red Sox line up is unstoppable with Pedroia, Youkilis, Crawford, and Adrian Gonzalez. Add to them Ortiz and the rest, now that's plenty of fire work there.
    Adrian Gonzalez avareged 30 Hr, 100 RBI with the San Diego Padres, where the park is known to be pitchers park, now imagine how his numbers are going to be playing in a cozy Fenway park, the guy is up to a new contract year too, I am expecting an MVP year from him

Delle Alpi

Chemical Dean
    May 26, 2009
    Too bad they moved to Washington. Now in Canada is stuck with the Blue Jays, apparently they have been on the rebuild mode since the 90's. Better than the Toronto Maple Syrup, they have been rebuilding since 1967 :D.
    Who do you cheer for now, Mark?

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
    NOBODY!!!

I haven't watched a game since they left. I worked at the stadium every summer.

I will never forget what c*cksuckers like Bud Selig, our owners back then, the media, some fans and the government did(or didn't do) to keep the team here.

We always had one of the best farm teams and had great players. Too bad they couldn't keep em' for long.

Delle Alpi

Chemical Dean
    May 26, 2009
    NOBODY!!!

I haven't watched a game since they left. I worked at the stadium every summer.

I will never forget what c*cksuckers like Bud Selig, our owners back then, the media, some fans and the government did(or didn't do) to keep the team here.

We always had one of the best farm teams and had great players. Too bad they couldn't keep em' for long.
    Screw Bud Selig, the guy didn't want any part of having the Expos over there, but people in charge in Mtl didn't even try to keep the team. You always had great talent there, what a shame.
    I still enojy watching some games, baseball is way better than basketball, Tennis, racing and etc.
    I ususally go watch the Blue Jays 2-3 times a year, definitely not to watch the Jays

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
    The strike in 1994 led to the demise of the Expos. They were the best team in baseball when that happened. They never recovered after that

Delle Alpi

Chemical Dean
    May 26, 2009
    Speaking of baseball, any of you guys play fantasy baseball?
    We play 10 team league, and we had the draft last Thursday.
    This was the team I picked. I need a bit of offense there, but hopefull Chipper Jones stays healthy, and Mike Stanton shows his true potential and get the break out year.

C -Geovany Soto

1B Miguel Cabrera

2B Kelly Johnson

3B Chipper Jones

SS José Reyes

OF Carlos González

OF Shane Victorino

OF Mike Stanton

Utility: OF Magglio Ordonez

Bench: OF Alfonso Soriano

SP Jon Lester

SP Cole Hamels

RP Carlos Mármol

RP José Valverde

P Jered Weaver

P Gio González

P Daniel Hudson

Bench
    RP Joe Nathan

SP/RP Jeremy Hellickson

Max

Jul 15, 2003
    I saw this thread on the Off-Topic subforum page and thought it was called "The Official 'Boys of Delle Alpi'". :lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)