MLB Thread (8 Viewers)

Delle Alpi

Chemical Dean
May 26, 2009
In West Virginia about an hour and a half outside of Baltimore/DC.
I have a cousin lives in the DC area with her family, I've heard good things about the area

You should get on the Orioles bandwagon, they have a lovely ballpark. I might trying to watch a couple of Bluejays games this year, depends about who are they playing against.

Max

Jul 15, 2003
I have a cousin lives in the DC area with her family, I've heard good things about the area

You should get on the Orioles bandwagon, they have a lovely ballpark. I might trying to watch a couple of Bluejays games this year, depends about who are they playing against.
Just like in Seattle, make sure you buy them well in advance. :lol:

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I've been to Camden Yards several times as a boy. The stadium is nice, but the parking sucks and so does mass transit. There is only one metro line into the city and it's slow as hell. I definitely prefer Tiger Stadium and Comerica.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
I've been to Camden Yards several times as a boy. The stadium is nice, but the parking sucks and so does mass transit. There is only one metro line into the city and it's slow as hell. I definitely prefer Tiger Stadium and Comerica.
And it only runs north to south.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
the fuck is going on with the dodgers??

You have NO IDEA how happy I am that MLB took over the day to day operations of the Dodgers. Frank McBroke had to take out a 30 million dollar loan just to meet payroll.

I've wanted McCourt out as the owner the minute he got approved to buy the team.

He's a fucking fraud, plain and simple. Now, the IRS is looking into whether or not he paid taxes on 145 million that he took from the Dodgers kitty.

God, how I want them to be sold to an owner that actually cares about baseball, and not about how many homes he can own in Malibu.

This club was once one of the crown jewels of baseball, and this asshole has turned them into a pile of shit. As a Dodgers fan for almost 35 years, what he did to that team just broke my heart.

Attendance is now down 50% from last year. They have a string of almost 25 years straight where they've drawn over 3 million fans, and it looks like that streak is going to end. The fans have spoken, and we've simply had enough of him.

Delle Alpi

Chemical Dean
May 26, 2009
Hopefully you guys in LA get somebody who cares about the game.
Hey Deneb, I hope you enjoyed the whopping your White Sox got from the Tigers. Brad freaking Penny took a no-no into the 6th innings only to be broken by what I think a bad call. Should have been an error on Brandon Inge. Glad to see the bats are in full force. Avila and Boesch have been a been a breath of fresh in the line up. Can't wait until V Martinez and Guillen to be back from the DL.
Danks vs Scherzer today, let's sweep the White Sox boys

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)