Mirko Vučinić (46 Viewers)

javi_berti

May 1, 2005
The first seven seconds I can't understand. Too many people talking and shouting at the same time. After that Mirko repeats the same sentence at least 9-10 times: "Did you insult me or not?". Storari backs Mirko by saying that he also heard the insult and asking the guy to apologize to Vucinic. Vucinic then says: "If you are allowed to insult me, I am allowed to insult you". Storari begs the dude again to apologize: "Do it like a man, just apologize". Some more stuff is said but i don't understand it.

Apr 15, 2006
That was completely unnecessary.

The first seven seconds I can't understand. Too many people talking and shouting at the same time. After that Mirko repeats the same sentence at least 9-10 times: "Did you insult me or not?". Storari backs Mirko by saying that he also heard the insult and asking the guy to apologize to Vucinic. Vucinic then says: "If you are allowed to insult me, I am allowed to insult you". Storari begs the dude again to apologize: "Do it like a man, just apologize". Some more stuff is said but i don't understand it.
Good to know that Mirko adheres to the Golden rule. Thanks mate. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 46)