Mirko Vučinić (193 Viewers)

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
I love how Mirko is so overrated on this forum. If he was as good as everyone claims then why did we sign Tevez & Llorente :derp: 'carried our forward line' :derp: 'better than all our other forwards combined' :derp:

He only has 1 particular ability that saves him from playing much less, which is his ability to hold up the ball.

But in 2849 minutes he managed 20 g+a (14+6) while in 1548 minutes Quagliarella managed 17 g+a (13+4). Not to mention Quag outshined Mirko in CL too.

It's sad where the common opinions lie on this forum because of what is 'cool' etc

inb4 I get called an idiot or get told I know nothing about football because I dare question 'the great saviour mirko'

Buy on AliExpress.com

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
I love how Mirko is so overrated on this forum. If he was as good as everyone claims then why did we sign Tevez & Llorente :derp: 'carried our forward line' :derp: 'better than all our other forwards combined' :derp:

He only has 1 particular ability that saves him from playing much less, which is his ability to hold up the ball.

But in 2849 minutes he managed 20 g+a (14+6) while in 1548 minutes Quagliarella managed 17 g+a (13+4). Not to mention Quag outshined Mirko in CL too.

It's sad where the common opinions lie on this forum because of what is 'cool' etc

inb4 I get called an idiot or get told I know nothing about football because I dare question 'the great saviour mirko'
@Nzoric

So we can play less with Quag or Matri.
His only ability to "hold up the ball". :rofl: Stop it.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Why must we always argue who is better at what? Constant competition between posters about which player they back, it has just become a cluster fuck of shit trolling and horrid memes. There isn't any real discussion, just insults and bullshit. It gets boring fast.

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
comparing tevez to vucinic or vucinic to llorente is like comparing an apple to a pear.... 2 diffrent things which have diffrent tastes. vucinic is better at bringing players fordward nd providing assists whereas tevez is a dribbler and penetrating player and llorente is a finisher. we need to combine them not compare them!

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
comparing tevez to vucinic or vucinic to llorente is like comparing an apple to a pear.... 2 diffrent things which have diffrent tastes. vucinic is better at bringing players fordward nd providing assists whereas tevez is a dribbler and penetrating player and llorente is a finisher. we need to combine them not compare them!
:sergio:

Apr 15, 2006
You're absolutely right. Without Mirko, all of our players would be stuck in midfield. This guy is a saviour! :touched:

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
Why must we always argue who is better at what? Constant competition between posters about which player they back, it has just become a cluster fuck of shit trolling and horrid memes. There isn't any real discussion, just insults and bullshit. It gets boring fast.
Best post in here for a while, not only in this thread. But in the whole forum.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007

need the resident goombahs to translate @JuveJay @Salvatore @Bianconero_Aus
You can't really understand what he said to him, I am guessing this is after it was said. It is hard to understand what is being said. I think Mirko is saying did you offend me, what problem do you have? I think Storari is saying say sorry.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
You can't really understand what he said to him, I am guessing this is after it was said. It is hard to understand what is being said. I think Mirko is saying did you offend me, what problem do you have? I think Storari is saying say sorry.
That would be hilarious. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 192)