Mirko Vučinić (11 Viewers)

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
The point was that he was useless against Roma, which you refuted by accusing me of trolling. I provided the proof, and you didn't refute it. Therefore my point that he was useless against Roma stands. I don't see how that's non sense.

Also, Mirko was useless in the CL, except for getting us 1 point. Surely you won't call that non sense too.

Right?
I refused to comment it because it looked silly from my point of view to try to diminish his overall contribution because of one poor appearance you've mentioned. I always said consistency is his biggest problem but in spite of that he carried Juvetus attack in a significant number of games. And add to that he had problems with injury which prevented him to contribute even more. But he still was our best attacker. Number of assists and goals back this claim among other things. That was my point.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Vucinic was vital to our past two scudetto triumphs and with Tevez injured/rotated he's the only alternate creative outlet up front.

Mirko's not going anywhere this summer and for good reason too.

donpiero

Stella D'Argento
Jul 3, 2009
Despite all his laziness, attitude, ball hogging,... etc. if this guy doesn't have a problem coming off the bench most of the time (and that's a big if), I think he can be a truly effective, decisive sub and I'd still want him here the most, out of the players linked to a sale.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
the reason mirko should leave isnt because of the fan argument.

he should leave because we is actually of worth and could fetch a decent sum. he's not valuable to juve anymore due to tevez being here.

with him and one of quag/matri sold we could get that mr.x.

giovinco will do fine as a tevez sub for those 10 games a season we need him.

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
Vucinic is without doubt our 3rd best attacker, Sorry Quagliarella and Matri fanboys, neither of them is in top 3.

But if we would sell Vucinic and get Sanchez then I would accept it. But to sell him and have Matri and Quagliarella as backups to Tevez-Llorente, :shocked:

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
we just gon forget giovinco exists now?

because if we do i got sum bad newz son. have a -rep
I like Giovinco but im not sure what to expect from him. I have always wanting him to succed, but he hasen't been able to show his real talent in Juventus. I expect alot more from him then what he showed last season.

In a 3-5-2 IMO Tevez Llorente is first choice. The most suited backup to Llorente is Matri IMO and for Tevez I would pick Vucinic before Giovinco. But well it's up to Conte, we will se what role Giovinco will get, in a 4-3-3 It would be easier for Giovinco IMO, in that formation I could see him get alot of playing time. Will se, I hope he show more next season.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)