Mirko Vučinić (13 Viewers)

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
the reason mirko should leave isnt because of the fan argument.

he should leave because we is actually of worth and could fetch a decent sum. he's not valuable to juve anymore due to tevez being here.

with him and one of quag/matri sold we could get that mr.x.

giovinco will do fine as a tevez sub for those 10 games a season we need him.
This is where you are wrong. Who exactly is "mister x" ?

See, this is where you got very wrong.

Last season, due to our rubbish forwards, vucinic had to keep playing. even with achillies injury. why ? cause the rest was crap. cause he couldnt be replaced.
So yeah, tevez very fucking please, needs an understudy or we are screwed.

giovinco, is a horribly bad player if he doesnt got loads of space. "in those10 games" we would play atrocious. we are gonna keep him, cause quite frankly, no one is obviously interested in buying him

So, if we sell vucinic, we must replace, as you say, with "player x". Who is that exactly ?

The peasants wet dream, jovetic, luckely fucked off to city with 25mil up fiorentina's fat ass. Villa, who would be a wonderfull sub to have tbh, went to valencia.
Sanchez isnt leaving barcelona, but so far has only proven he sucks ass when playing in a team thats making the play, and not counterattacking. furthermore, he is only effective on the wide position, and not in the center. "mister x" must be versatile.

There is no mister x. selling the vooc would only severely weaken the team and take precious rotation when needed away.

So, we fucking keep vucinic. sell quag. keep matri. forced to keep giovinco cause no one cares

we just gon forget giovinco exists now?

because if we do i got sum bad newz son. have a -rep
giovinco has 0 value as a starter. he has 0 value when we arent counterattacking a lead. he's very situational and cannot be the first sub, ever.
Cause he cannot offer the team anything apart from subpar scoring, quag has the same thing going
Matri, is the only cf aside of llorente, keep.

Vucinic has been our best and most important forward for quite a while now. keep.

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
IMO Tevez-Llorente is the best option. if Tevez don't play, Vucinic-Llorente. If Llorente don't play. Then I would play Vucinic-Tevez.

Just my opinion :)

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Yeah, he has an attitude problem. Why is he even being insulted by a fan at a training session? I hope he fucked his sister repeatedly.
But it's wrong when Quag says something to Alessio. Fucking bunch of hypocrites in here.

- - - Updated - - -

Can we just ban interdestroyer (or whatever he goes by now)? Has to be the worst, most irritating poster ever.
u irate brah? I know my intelligence insults you. @Quetzalcoatl

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)