Mirko Vučinić (11 Viewers)

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Raise the money to 12m and then we'll talk.

And what is the source you're using ? :p
Doesnt make sense. We may still let Matri go, but in a first truly CL heavy impetus season, i dont see too many better replacements at 12m than Mirko. The best we'll likely do with that kind of money is an Ibarbo level signing, unless of course Marrotta can pull out the stops and go in for a Muriel deal at 18m or so structured or a co-own. Then again, not enough experience, might leave the forward line a bit thinner when it matters.

8m plus Zuniga for Gio and we should make a go of it.

Oct 23, 2011
Would not sell. Looking at the pre-season so far there is no guarantee that both Llorente and Tevez will succeed. They might have trouble adopting to Italian football or the type of game we play. Vucinic is still the best striker of the rest and depending on his form i think he even might have a shot at a starting spot.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
I am very much for selling him if a good offer arrives but I am definitely against selling him to a direct rival like napoli.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Selling Vucinic. :lol:
Injury to one of Tevez or Llorente and we are forced to watch Quag or Matri every week. He still remains our most creative forward. I would like Llorente-Tevez to work but what if they don't click together?

Tuttosport is getting worse with every new transfer window.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)