Mirko Vučinić (28 Viewers)

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Pathetic display, and a disappointing performance. He could've done better on the header, and should have converted that one on one chance with De Sucktits, which might have potentially earned us the 3 points. He is just too lazy, frustrating, and annoying; his inconsistency, recently at least, has been outweighing his actual contribution.

We definitely need an upgrade on both Vucinic and Giovinco, if we want to take that next step. He should be nothing more than a bench option (who gets occasional starts) come next season.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
I agree he's getting a lot of hate for a decent attempt on net that was stopped rather luckily. He changed his mind from far post to near and just clipped the shoulder of De Sanctis. It happens.

I still would not say Vucinic is a poor finisher, rather average.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
I'm sorry but Vucinic-Gio is the worst combination of all our forward combos. neither of them cut it as starters and neither will think they deserve to be benched. Sell them and replace them with guys like Suarez if you want to make the leap in quality. Everyone talks about getting rid of Matri, Quag and Anelka, but it's these two starters that need a massive upgrade first up.

mondo1

May 14, 2006
Its not only the 1on 1 with de santis there was also a Chance when he headed the ball wide.... Plus he was poor from Start to finish!

By the way was he offside in the First half when giovinco Shot on goal and desantis saved the Ball? The ball was falling to Vucinic and he fucked it up by heading the Ball back to desantis like a defender

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Another day on top of the table, another day to berate our warriors, another day of complacent fans

Looks like the Vuc is today's lucky winner

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Another day on top of the table, another day to berate our warriors, another day of complacent fans

Looks like the Vuc is today's lucky winner
Like I said, Gio's thread was reopened today. The Tuz Equilibrium will restore itself.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)