Mirko Vučinić (59 Viewers)

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
jck has already started the hate train
Are we comparing Vidal with Vucinic now?

And what do you mean by few? In Mirko's case that "few" applies to 2/3 of the season, with some of those games being more than just bad, but pathetic.
6pt lead, on the verge of progressing to next round of CL.

These complacent fans are like women, no matter what is accomplished nothing is good enough and there is always something they have to complain about. Quit your bitching and enjoy the ride.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006

These complacent fans are like women, no matter what is accomplished nothing is good enough and there is always something they have to complain about. Quit your bitching and enjoy the ride.
Because having a better player will prevent us from having a 6 point lead. :howler:

Do you even know how retarded that sounded?

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010

I guess we could say the same thing to those who bitch about Marotta.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I know, thats what I mean, him as LWB.
You said I hate Asamoah when I simply don't like him played as a winger. And you said that no one has jumped on that train, I think recently I have seen many complaining how Asamoah does not offer us what we need from a LWB.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 59)