Mirko Vučinić (287 Viewers)

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
6pt lead, on the verge of progressing to next round of CL.

These complacent fans are like women, no matter what is accomplished nothing is good enough and there is always something they have to complain about. Quit your bitching and enjoy the ride.
but then y hate marotaa

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
You said I hate Asamoah when I simply don't like him played as a winger. And you said that no one has jumped on that train, I think recently I have seen many complaining how Asamoah does not offer us what we need from a LWB.
That is correct, because he's not the player he was before he left, and he'll definatly start against celtic and have a great game.

asamoah doesnt shine when we are attacking and easely in controll, de ceglie could be better then even.

however, against a strong(er) team, asamoah is one of the pillars cause of how he'll domminate his flank.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
That is correct, because he's not the player he was before he left, and he'll definatly start against celtic and have a great game.

asamoah doesnt shine when we are attacking and easely in controll, de ceglie could be better then even.

however, against a strong(er) team, asamoah is one of the pillars cause of how he'll domminate his flank.
Napoli, Peluso.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
you summon an aussie and that's it? aussies worship anything these days. zyzz, spiders, gangas. this is how boring their lives are. they don't count

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 285)