Mirko Vučinić (15 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Sell both

that should solve the problem
You have been here long enough to know that this place needs a scapegoat.

Last year was Bonucci, the year(s) before that Amauri/Motta/Marchisio, and now its Giovinco with Mirko as a temp when the Gio thread gets locked.

Who will be the scapegoat next year if both get sold?

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
You have been here long enough to know that this place needs a scapegoat.

Last year was Bonucci, the year(s) before that Amauri/Motta/Marchisio, and now its Giovinco with Mirko as a temp when the Gio thread gets locked.

Who will be the scapegoat next year if both get sold?
I hope its Vidal

his contributions to this club since his arrival have been unparalleled. But dumb fans will forget all that after a few bad matches

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I hope its Vidal

his contributions to this club since his arrival have been unparalleled. But dumb fans will forget all that after a few bad matches
Well, looks like all it takes is one bad tackle to be given the wrath. You might be onto something...

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Yeah, that really is the wrong train to be getting on. Pus, Asamoah will start playing as CM once Conte realizes Marchisio ain't all that.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
I hope its Vidal

Are we comparing Vidal with Vucinic now?

And what do you mean by few? In Mirko's case that "few" applies to 2/3 of the season, with some of those games being more than just bad, but pathetic.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)