Mirko Vučinić (72 Viewers)

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
Excuses everywhere.

One good pass doesn't erase the fact that he's terrible, zillion of lost ball, trying to dribble between 3 players, no sense of the goal whatsoever.

Hopefully this year is the last we see him as a starter.

A team with CL aspirations can't have someone like him near the starting eleven.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Excuses everywhere.

One good pass doesn't erase the fact that he's terrible, zillion of lost ball, trying to dribble between 3 players, no sense of the goal whatsoever.

A team with CL aspirations can't have someone like him near the starting eleven.
One of these days, you're gonna end up in a situation where no one would take you seriously due to your overreactions.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Excuses everywhere.

Hopefully in the future games someone else on the team will try to create something, everyone gave excuse passes to Vucinic and expected him to end the game.

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
Excuses everywhere.

:rofl:

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
We do need a WC SS if we want to be a truly top team tho. Mirko has moments but is waaaay too inconsistent. Our whole attack is unworthy atm.

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
One of these days, you're gonna end up in a situation where no one would take you seriously due to your overreactions.
It's no overraction bro, take your fanboy glasses and evalute what Vucinic brings to this team, i admited time and time again that the guy is a talented and genuis on his day, but his days are very rare this year. 4 goals for a striker in a half season is horrible. His good games could be counted on one hand, the fact that he's the best strikers among horrible ones doesn't make immune. And if you don't think we need an upgrade for him i'm not taking you seriously.

I love the guy, awesome character, it's just he's not good enough, i would like for us to look for someone better and most importantly more consistent because i'm fed up with waiting for Mirko to show up.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 70)