Mirko Vučinić (165 Viewers)

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
It's no overraction bro, take your fanboy glasses and evalute what Vucinic brings to this team, i admited time and time again that the guy is a talented and genuis on his day, but his days are very rare this year. 4 goals for a striker in a half season is horrible. His good games could be counted on one hand, the fact that he's the best strikers among horrible ones doesn't make immune. And if you don't think we need an upgrade for him i'm not taking you seriously.

I love the guy, awesome character, it's just he's not good enough, i would like for us to look for someone better and most importantly more consistent because i'm fed up with waiting for Mirko to show up.
In a perfect world, we would have a Suarez upfront with Llorente, but this world isn't perfect. His inconsistency has cost us already, but this team simply can't function without him. He's our most important player.

Buy on AliExpress.com

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
No one's saying we should get Suarez but look at the example you just gave. Liverpool has better strikers than us. Fiorentina has better strikers than us. All the top teams, no exception have better strikers than us and plenty of teams that challenge for CL spots have better striker than us. Vuci can't cut it in the long run.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
No one's saying we should get Suarez but look at the example you just gave. Liverpool has better strikers than us. Fiorentina has better strikers than us. All the top teams, no exception have better strikers than us and plenty of teams that challenge for CL spots have better striker than us. Vuci can't cut it in the long run.
Fiorentina don't have better strikers than us. And please don't say they have that overrated fuck Jovetic.

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
In a perfect world, we would have a Suarez upfront with Llorente, but this world isn't perfect. His inconsistency has cost us already, but this team simply can't function without him. He's our most important player.
That's why i said next year, meaning in the summer we should look for a capable SS, we are appealing enough now, we have our striker in Llorente and the majority of our budget if not all should be allocated for signing a worthy SS.

See, we agree. :D

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
That's why i said next year, meaning in the summer we should look for a capable SS, we are appealing enough now, we have our striker in Llorente and the majority of our budget if not all should be allocated for signing a worthy SS.

See, we agree. :D
Anelka - Llorente is still a possibility.

He's better than Vuci. I agree he's overrated but still.
Debatable.

Apr 15, 2006
Exactly.

Bad match without a doubt, but he had 2 or 3 men on him all the time, while Quag and the midfielders didn't make a single run. No wonder he lost so many balls today. If the others do what Licht did on the goal, Mirko will make that killer pass much more often. The partnership with Quag is the worst we had since Amauri -Iaquinta and almost the entire fault for this lies on Quag. Everytime Mirko makes a pass to Matri, Marchisio or Licht running in attack, the ball reaches them. Not a single time Mirko's passes find Quags. There is a reason for that and you can find it in Quagliarella's lack of intelligence. That man is a brute. He can only hit the ball hard.
Oh indeed. Quags did not make a single fuckin' run. He just stood there like a fuckin' tree and Lichtsteiner's cross just happened to meet his fuckin' foot.

Get the fuck outta here, Alen!

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Oh indeed. Quags did not make a single fuckin' run. He just stood there like a fuckin' tree and Lichtsteiner's cross just happened to meet his fuckin' foot.

Get the fuck outta here, Alen!
There is rather a big difference between running into the six-yard box when there is an excellent chance of scoring and doing the general off-the-ball movement that is required of a CF to try to open up space for himself or others.

On the goal, Quagliarella only moved after the opportunity was created by Lichtsteiner's run and Vucinic's pass.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
There is rather a big difference between running into the six-yard box when there is an excellent chance of scoring and doing the general off-the-ball movement that is required of a CF to try to open up space for himself or others.

On the goal, Quagliarella only moved after the opportunity was created by Lichtsteiner's run and Vucinic's pass.
:agree:

Mr Chocolate

Rubba Band Business
Dec 23, 2012
love how people forgive vucinic for his bad preformance because he "set up the goal" yet people give quags crap about not playing well even though he is the only one in our team that scored, during the game, vucinic was as bad if not worse than quags yet everyone is complaining about quags' preformance but no one mentions vucinics

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
love how people forgive vucinic for his bad preformance because he "set up the goal" yet people give quags crap about not playing well even though he is the only one in our team that scored, during the game, vucinic was as bad if not worse than quags yet everyone is complaining about quags' preformance but no one mentions vucinics
because vucinic is 'wc' and he is 100% irreplaceable for us.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Does he make it because he's that good or because he gets so many chances tho? Weren't we the team that created the most chances in Italy, and possibl even Europe? So when you look at the whole picture, it tells a different story.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 165)