Mirko Vučinić (42 Viewers)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
There's no excuse for Mirko's attitude. Far too often have we seen him yell at his team mates for something that has gone wrong, this is inexcusable and being 'better' does not make it ok.
That's fine and all, but why is Conte tolerating it? Why was Quag left out of the team when he yelled at the coach, while at the same time Mirko is allowed to do it and yell at some teammates (wonder why he never yells at Pirlo?)? You said that there is no excuse for Mirko's attitude, but why is Conte finding an excuse?

I will tell you why:
"“I know, he never wants anyone to make a mistake and at times was a little heavy-handed, but he was doing it to motivate me and keep me fired up. Besides, he did it with everyone, not just me.
“Let’s say Ibra was an important presence on the field and in the locker room... Nobody wants to even lose the training games between ranks here, as it’s a battle every day.
"
http://www.football-italia.net/22719/el-shaarawy-heavy-handed-ibra

And then read this post I found from a Milan fan. Sounds similar to you guys?
http://www.goallegacy.net/t16440-i-...diaor-galliani-think-about-ibrahimovic#447172

And to add some explanation behind mentioning Zlatan in this discussion: How many scudetti did we win in the last 10 years when those lazy, selfish, arrogant, yelling at teammates for their own mistakes Zlatan and Vucinic led our attack? How many did we win when those two didn't lead our attack?

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
:lol: Alen. Some good writing there bro. If I didn't know any better, I'd totally think twice about Vuci.
Still, the opening questions in that post will probably remained unanswered by the lot of you.

P.S: And this is sooo much like 2004-2006. In most Juve forums the "know it all" members were asking for Zlatan's head and complained for the same things they complain now about Mirko. The difference is that back then folks were angry that the lazy Zlatan is taking DP's place, while now they are angry we don't sell the lazy Vucinic and replace him with some 30-40m eur striker. My answer will still be the same: check Juve without Zlatan or Mirko from 2004 on, and then check how is the team doing with those two. I'm sure some will play the coincidence card and how those two were lucky they played in great Juves, not how exactly they made their Juve great.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
That's fine and all, but why is Conte tolerating it? Why was Quag left out of the team when he yelled at the coach, while at the same time Mirko is allowed to do it? You said that there is no excuse for Mirko's attitude, but why is Conte finding an excuse?

I will tell you why:
"“I know, he never wants anyone to make a mistake and at times was a little heavy-handed, but he was doing it to motivate me and keep me fired up. Besides, he did it with everyone, not just me.
“Let’s say Ibra was an important presence on the field and in the locker room... Nobody wants to even lose the training games between ranks here, as it’s a battle every day.
"
http://www.football-italia.net/22719/el-shaarawy-heavy-handed-ibra

And then read this post I found from a Milan fan. Sounds similar to you guys?
http://www.goallegacy.net/t16440-i-...diaor-galliani-think-about-ibrahimovic#447172

And to add some explanation behind mentioning Zlatan in this discussion: How many scudetti did we win in the last 10 years when those lazy, selfish, arrogant, yelling at teammates for their own mistakes Zlatan and Vucinic led our attack? How many did we win when those two didn't lead our attack?
Vucinic is not Zlatan. Don't compare Vucinic to Zlatan. Vucinic cannot carry a team. If we had a better SS like Suarez, Vucinic wouldn't be playing much. I can only assume Conte it tolerates because Mirko is key when he is on form and we don't have another player to do what he does when on form.

- - - Updated - - -

Still, the opening questions in that post will probably remained unanswered by the lot of you.
Just like my entire previous post minus one sentence.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011

P.S: And this is sooo much like 2004-2006. In most Juve forums the "know it all" members were asking for Zlatan's head and complained for the same things they complain now about Mirko. The difference is that back then folks were angry that the lazy Zlatan is taking DP's place, while now they are angry we don't sell the lazy Vucinic and replace him with some 30-40m eur striker. My answer will still be the same: check Juve without Zlatan or Mirko from 2004 on, and then check how is the team doing with those two. I'm sure some will play the coincidence card and how those two were lucky they played in great Juves, not how exactly they made their Juve great.
Alen is taking fanboy-ism to a new level.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Vucinic is not Zlatan. Don't compare Vucinic to Zlatan. Vucinic cannot carry a team. If we had a better SS like Suarez, Vucinic wouldn't be playing much. I can only assume Conte it tolerates because Mirko is key when he is on form and we don't have another player to do what he does when on form
Do you remember when Mirko yelled at his teammates in Roma? Neither do I, because it didn't happen in a team where Totti was the undisputed leader. Do you see the Juve players replying to Mirko or yelling at him? I don't see it either. Why would they tolerate that attitude then? Come on, who the fuck is Vucinic to yell at me if I'm his age and just as big as him. It can't be fear, I'm sure.

I will let you connect the dots.

- - - Updated - - -

I can only assume Conte it tolerates because Mirko is key when he is on form and we don't have another player to do what he does when on form.
Sounds possible.
The coach who benched Del Piero and did everything possible everyone to see that Conte is the undisputed leader of the team, not Del Piero, is now tolerating some Mirko Vucinic because when on form, Mirko is really good.

The dots remain unconnected. Maybe one day you guys will connect them.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Do you remember when Mirko yelled at his teammates in Roma? Neither do I, because it didn't happen in a team where Totti was the undisputed leader. Do you see the Juve players replying to Mirko or yelling at him? I don't see it either. Why would they tolerate that attitude then? Come on, who the fuck is Vucinic to yell at me if I'm his age and just as big as him. It can't be fear, I'm sure.

I will let you connect the dots.

- - - Updated - - -

Sounds possible.
The coach who benched Del Piero and did everything possible everyone to see that Conte is the undisputed leader of the team, not Del Piero, is now tolerating some Mirko Vucinic because when on form, Mirko is really good.

The dots remain unconnected. Maybe one day you guys will connect them.
Obviously because they don't feel the need to reply such unnecessary berating.

:lol: You know that how? You were in the locker room? And Del Piero definitely had the same stamina as he did last year as when he was 27...

Dots connected. Fan boy discovered.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 40)