Mirko Vučinić (30 Viewers)

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
His efficacy was affected because of Giovinco's inability to play him into positions for much of the game. Wouodve been a lot more effective with Matri or Quag holding up play to bring him into the final third.

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
So one of our best players so far this season, is all of a sudden useless and a choker cause he only had an average game against Chelsea?

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
I'd like to retract my Disaster post. He was a disaster in the second half, but did fairly well in the first half. I still don't like him as the man upfront, he should be playing behind a proper CF.

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
I thought he had a fairly good game. There were moments in the first half where he was taking on the whole Chelsea defence. After the whole team had a shaky start, he was the one to give them a foothold in the Chelsea half by holding the ball up. Should've done much better with his chance though.

I am John

The Anallist
May 1, 2012
I thought he had a fairly good game. There were moments in the first half where he was taking on the whole Chelsea defence. After the whole team had a shaky start, he was the one to give them a foothold in the Chelsea half by holding the ball up. Should've done much better with his chance though.
This.
He looked dangerous with his dribbling and passing, but his finishing is off and thats the only minus besides he didnt look to be fully fit to play 90 minutes of football.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
I'd like to retract my Disaster post. He was a disaster in the second half, but did fairly well in the first half. I still don't like him as the man upfront, he should be playing behind a proper CF.
Maybe someone like Llorente.

He was quite good and always looked dangerous. But his finishing always lets him down. He doesn't have enough composure.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
People and so called experts have been talking about this inconsistent and good day bad day Vucinic for so long that I'm actually starting to think that people and Vuci himself are buying it. Its complete nonsense. If this was what they call the bad Vucinic then I'm happy because I think he was very lively today.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
People and so called experts have been talking about this inconsistent and good day bad day Vucinic for so long that I'm actually starting to think that people and Vuci himself are buying it. Its complete nonsense. If this was what they call the bad Vucinic then I'm happy because I think he was very lively today.
Agreed.

And people can hate all they want. They know that the Vuc will make them eat their words in the next game anyway, so ...

Forza Vucinic!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 29)