Mirko Vučinić (9 Viewers)

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
That's what I hate about Vucinic, he really plays tons of shite games. Matri does less in his good games, but at least he's had far less frustratingly bad games.
matri isn't frustrating on his bad days? :lol: he's got the technique of a crooked piece of wood, when his striker instinct lets him down he's basically an amateur football player on the pitch.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
baggio is so biased towards Quagliarella, it's not even funny.
Am I? :D

I think everybody comes across biased to some player or the other when comparing them or preferring a style of one to the other. I think it's in our nature to assume that. Like right now, I'm assuming there's a bunch of people biased towards Vucinic. It's all about perspective really. Eventually, I want what's best for the team. If 433 suits us and Quag doesn't fit, we should play somebody more effective. The same applies to Vucinic and everybody else. My yardstick for every player is the same. Quag, Matri and even Ale get a lot of criticism on bad days, the same applies to Mirko. I support all of them equally when they take to the field. I celebrate and call names when they score, whether it's Vucinic or Bonnucci or Ale. Its all about Juve for me.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
valiant on your part, but i do not remember that yardstick being applied to Ale at all. not this season when he didn't perform. i remember being -repped back to hell because i wrote that he's past it.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
I dont do that, spade is a spade for everybody. :ahmed:

---------- Post added 10.04.2012 at 02:25 ----------

valiant on your part, but i do not remember that yardstick being applied to Ale at all. not this season when he didn't perform. i remember being -repped back to hell because i wrote that he's past it.
Ale is the yardstick, you cant compare him to anubody.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Look, when you spend 19 years of blood, sweat and tears resurrecting a legacy that nobody will ever replicate, how can you talk about yardsticks bro?? The man should be above it all. And despite that he's done more better than worse whenever called upon. At 37, he is still the best player we have on our books. And when you consider his salary, he's even the best value for money player.

Mar 9, 2006
Lazy, don't help in defend, forgot how to dribble, bad passes - what more can i say? 15 millions were wasted once again......his real price 7-10~ millions...he played at high level only 3 or 4 games in this season that's it........

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)