Mirko Vučinić (10 Viewers)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
The fans went mad everytime he missed a chance or a pass. There is zero tolerance for this guy, and for a reason.

Ill sayt it match after match until he is out... VUCINIC IS NOT JUVE MATERIAL. Staying with him means to stay on average.
bring giovinco back FFS, at least the little shid scores.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
I don't know what you guys are bitching about. His touch, creativity, and vision, was there. Were you not in awe of how effortlessly he seemed to glide around the field wasting chances and fucking up every single ball he got? That's confidence right there. He's doing that so the next team we play will underestimate him and he'll be able to actually beat his man for once. Maybe the goalkeeper won't even pay attention to him and he'll be able to get lucky enough with his weak, way out of target shots that he'll shoot on goal. Seriously, how fucking hard is it for an attacker to kick the ball accurately enough so that it doesn't miss the goal by a whole field length?

Lilith

Immortelle
May 19, 2006
I don't know what you guys are bitching about. His touch, creativity, and vision, was there. Were you not in awe of how effortlessly he seemed to glide around the field wasting chances and fucking up every single ball he got? That's confidence right there. He's doing that so the next team we play will underestimate him and he'll be able to actually beat his man for once. Maybe the goalkeeper won't even pay attention to him and he'll be able to get lucky enough with his weak, way out of target shots that he'll shoot on goal. Seriously, how fucking hard is it for an attacker to kick the ball accurately enough so that it doesn't miss the goal by a whole field length?

:lol: Well said! Definitely needs to go. :p

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
matri isn't frustrating on his bad days? :lol: he's got the technique of a crooked piece of wood, when his striker instinct lets him down he's basically an amateur football player on the pitch.
yes Matri isn't that frustrating, on a bad day his contribution is close to zero. Vučinič's though goes way below zero, because the guy thinks he's fucking Maradona and when nothing goes for him, he still tries fancy stuff and fucks up a lot of balls and attacks.

---------- Post added 12.04.2012 at 07:07 ----------

Agree to many here, Giovinco > Vucinic, this season has clearly proved it.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
people are giving him too much.shit for yesterday. he didint have his best day but you lot make ot sound like he was levels under the rest of the team. which is absolute bullshit.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
people are giving him too much.shit for yesterday. he didint have his best day but you lot make ot sound like he was levels under the rest of the team. which is absolute bullshit.

giovinco > mirko :lol2:

Apr 29, 2006

That's such BS. Mirko is not juve material. He is at best a bench player and given his consistency he is hardly needed even for that. He should be the first one sold in the summer and cecovic, prasic and balalaikovic should not complain. I said it before, but then everyone was all about how important is mirko, how he 'unlocks defences' ... probably with his mind, but also only in his mind and that of his fans...

As I said I don't hate Vucinic, but his place is not here. He isnt a CL player as well, his game would cost us a lot of points. Mirko it was nice to see you, definitely has talent as a player, but its in everyones best interest to separate this summer. Hopefully Mirko would be a champion of italy by then.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)