Mirko Vučinić (32 Viewers)

donpiero

Stella D'Argento
Jul 3, 2009
actually at some extent it was his fault that we conceded, how many times have seen those crosses from our left flank, where he's supposed to at least, track back and put some pressure on the opponent so that they dont have all the time in the world to make a perfect cross into our box? why the hell do we see this more often at our left flank than right?
let alone his attacking contributions, which due to his nonchalant style of play are close to none. who does he think he is? trying to go trough five man defense in front of him? going for the impossible shots again and again?
Anyways, he's said on numerous occasions that, his dream is to play in the epl. let's sell his wasteful/not giving a damn ass to some epl club.
if we win the scudetto, it would be the best chance for us to get rid of him, and get back most of the money we wasted on him.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
One of the poorest individual performances by a Juve player this season, he contributed nothing, his missed 2m passes FFS. I would've forgive him if he seemed to care and tried to run back, help in defence but hes was just nonchalant and tried the same shit over and over again.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
He doesn't seem to be on the same motivational wave length as the rest of the team, definitely should be benched against Cesena.
Nope, not motivation. Rhythm. Yesterday he was playing in a whole different rhythm than the others. Three times slower than the rest and ten times less concentrated. He's back to low confidence and physically he's in a worse shape than the other attackers. Even Del Piero can run more than him right now.
Conte was rotating the team well and he needs to keep doing that. In the next two matches Vucinic will be much more dangerous if he comes from the bench than as a starter. It will be of great use both to him and the team if he's rested for a week or two.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Nope, not motivation. Rhythm. Yesterday he was playing in a whole different rhythm than the others. Three times slower than the rest and ten times less concentrated. He's back to low confidence and physically he's in a worse shape than the other attackers. Even Del Piero can run more than him right now.
Conte was rotating the team well and he needs to keep doing that. In the next two matches Vucinic will be much more dangerous if he comes from the bench than as a starter. It will be of great use both to him and the team if he's rested for a week or two.
Rhythmn in my opinion is harder to lose when you play week in and week out. Rhythmn normally is an issue when you have no continuity on the team. Vucinic has had that. I feel it's got to do more with his temperament/confidence at this point, seeing that the other attackers are playing better than him.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
What is most annoying is not even his poor performances, but his lack of emotion. The guy is absolutely apathetic, zero mental strength. That's irritating. He just seems to be cold as ice, he doesn't care. His ugly face never changes, he never show any guts... that's why I can't stand him anymore.

Bench him, sell him and get me Suarez/Jovetic, please.

kronos

Aug 16, 2011
No way is Pepe leaving after scoring so many crucial goals this season, not matter how much he frustrates me, I think Conte loves him and will keep him even if it is as a sub.

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
What is most annoying is not even his poor performances, but his lack of emotion. The guy is absolutely apathetic, zero mental strength. That's irritating. He just seems to be cold as ice, he doesn't care. His ugly face never changes, he never show any guts... that's why I can't stand him anymore.

Bench him, sell him and get me Suarez/Jovetic, please.
Same reason why the Roma fans was against him when he was playing for them. We bought him knowing that fact.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
who cares if he's an asshole on the pitch, so is Ibra.

The problem is his performance, here we are gunning for the Scudetto and this guy is playing FIFA Street and getting pwned.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 32)