Mirko Vučinić (40 Viewers)

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
Exactly, you're talking. You don't just mention it once how we must replace Mirko with a better player. You keep talking about it, as if you care what will happen to Juve post-Del Piero. You admitted yourself in this forum that you don't give a damn about the post-Del Piero Juve, so is it the next year that you're worried about? Or is the problem in this particular year and the fact that Del Piero is benched while someone else keeps playing.

Every fucking soul here acknowledges that noone in our attack has the quality to lead Juve to success in European stage and we must drastically improve up front. You're not criticized for that suggestion as much as you're criticized for what's behind keep suggesting that so early in the season and in a thread that isn't about the summer mercato.
At least by me.
Peace.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Pirlo and Quag were the two best players on the pitch. I thought Pirlo was man of the match and Quag ran him close. If you don't remember Quag's performance, its fine, but just makes a case for your bias, with your memory serving you details of pretty much every Vucinic performance this season. And suffice to say that more than half of them have been below average. Sad, really.
It doesn't, unfortunately.
I know he made tons of great passes and chances that should have resulted with a goal. Just the other day I wanted to collect them in a video, but aside from the pass he made to Caceres this Saturday, I couldn't remember another great pass from him.

P.S: I just remembered the pass to Matri for Pepe's goal vs Lazio. But that's it.

Lol, he scored 7 goals and made 5 assists. I only remember 5 goals and 1 assist.
I think you confused me with Nzoric.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
It doesn't, unfortunately.
I know he made tons of great passes and chances that should have resulted with a goal. Just the other day I wanted to collect them in a video, but aside from the pass he made to Caceres this Saturday, I couldn't remember another great pass from him.

P.S: I just remembered the pass to Matri for Pepe's goal vs Lazio. But that's it.
the pass to giaccherini against milan. he's made three of those in the season, slicing the defense open and then whoever receives it fumbles it away. cheesio giach and pepe iiirc.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003

Lol, he scored 7 goals and made 5 assists. I only remember 5 goals and 1 assist.
I think you confused me with Nzoric.
Oh really? Because last I checked, you were clarifying with Juve Rus, that you had mentioned 6 assists to Rus' 4, and then mentioned Vucinic clearly had 5??! Hmm.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Oh really? Because last I checked, you were clarifying with Juve Rus, that you had mentioned 6 assists to Rus' 4, and then mentioned Vucinic clearly had 5??! Hmm.
Because I update the stats thread. I also know that Vidal has 10 yellow cards this season. I can't tell you anything about any of those 10 fouls.

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
Pirlo and Quag were the two best players on the pitch. I thought Pirlo was man of the match and Quag ran him close. If you don't remember Quag's performance, its fine, but just makes a case for your bias, with your memory serving you details of pretty much every Vucinic performance this season. And suffice to say that more than half of them have been below average. Sad, really.
Wasn't that the game that we won when Motta got a red card? I can't remember the great game Quag had that time, also it's ridiculous to use that game as a reference point.

I must admit that watching Vucinic can be really frustrating, but I must acknowledge his contribution to the team. Replacing him with better player would be nice if we get adequate budget, but only if that also means replacing Matri, Pepe, signing of another MF (Kwando?), and a LB or CB. If not, than let's first sort our priorities, and Vucinic definitely doesn't belong to that list. It would be like replacing Barzagli in defence, while we still don't have a valid replacement at LB.

And yes I'm another -ic in this argument.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Because I update the stats thread. I also know that Vidal has 10 yellow cards this season. I can't tell you anything about any of those 10 fouls.
K, no sweat.

---------- Post added 09.04.2012 at 19:41 ----------

Wasn't that the game that we won when Motta got a red card? I can't remember the great game Quag had that time, also it's ridiculous to use that game as a reference point.

I must admit that watching Vucinic can be really frustrating, but I must acknowledge his contribution to the team. Replacing him with better player would be nice if we get adequate budget, but only if that also means replacing Matri, Pepe, signing of another MF (Kwando?), and a LB or CB. If not, than let's first sort our priorities, and Vucinic definitely doesn't belong to that list. It would be like replacing Barzagli in defence, while we still don't have a valid replacement at LB.

And yes I'm another -ic in this argument.
Oh no, the game was not a reference point with regards to the overall discussion, we were pointing out good performances for a striker this season. The argument was about a bunch of things that we just discussed. Look up the last few pages if you like.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
What about the Marchisio company or the Del Piero comapny that always defend them? Are they the "bad guys" or are the bad guys those who attack Marchisio and Del Piero no matter what?
The bad guys are the ones trying to be neutral instead of simply accepting they are fanboys and will not accept any criticism.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 40)