Mirko Vučinić (36 Viewers)

LowLife

Jan 7, 2011
Question? Why are you guys bitching? We are on top of the table! Apart from Borielllo our strikers are having great form. Quag (2), Vucinic scored, Alex assited. Matri assisted too. There is no point of bitchin. IF we win scudetto Vucinic will be my hero. Just like all our players, even ELIA and Boriello. Damn I almost forgot Grosso

I agree with @Alen Vucinic creates space and he is vital for us! you can easily see how Marchisio plays better when Vucinic is playing. Pirlo and Vucinic are the only two creative players in our first X1

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Question? Why are you guys bitching?
Because their favorite player doesn't get a lot of playing time. Juve doesn't matter. Hating on Conte, Agnelli and the player who's taking the spot of the favorite player(s) is what matters.

Except Ahmed. That guy is just bitching for the sake of it :D

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
I think to end this:

We all agree that if we find a better player than Mirko he should hit the bench.

In this current Juventus team, there is no better forward suited to Mirko's role that is worth playing ahead of him.

Can we all agree?
I most definitely, 100% agree and so should every member that comes in this thread......

LowLife

Jan 7, 2011
Bitching and Juventuz comes hand in hand.
haha! THat's the beauty lol
Because their favorite player doesn't get a lot of playing time. Juve doesn't matter. Hating on Conte, Agnelli and the player who's taking the spot of the favorite player(s) is what matters.

Except Ahmed. That guy is just bitching for the sake of it :D
Valid Point Alen.
I love DelPiero Quag, but remember last two years we finished 7th and I am sure their favorite player started most of the games. Would you rather finish 7th again, as long as your favorite player is starting? I understand when people were bitching when we drew to mid-table teams. But after we win just shut up or give credit to all players who played. We win 2-0 away to Palermo a team which used to embarrass us last few years, Miccoli murdered us many times, not just on the pitch but with interviews, too, yet, still some guys here have time to talk shit about Vucinic or even Esti who is a squad player and they expect him to pull off a Messi-esque.

Forza JUVE
Forza Mirko :D!

@Ahmed marchisio is so ugly. Have you seen his teeth?
16717_ori_claudio_marchisio.jpg

Aug 1, 2003
valid points errbody but I think Nicholas said it best. He's the best we've got now, let him play, until we find anyone better. Sadly, IMO, even in his "lazier" days, he's still better than the rest. but that inconsistency still annoys me, and I don't think setting the bar high for him (or anyone else for that matter) is wrong - and I disagree that we, or at least I set the bar higher for Vucinic than the rest of the team, I think in Tuz Quagsy, Matri etc have gotten heat on their bad days.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
I am 'bitching' because rather than accept he played a shit game people are justifying his shit with 2 good moments in 80 mins of play.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
I am 'bitching' because rather than accept he played a shit game people are justifying his shit with 2 good moments in 80 mins of play.
such fucking bullshit ahmed. his level over the past 6 games has been good in general. it's you who needs to remove the cricket ball anal bead from your ass and acknowledge his importance.

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
We need to find an upgrade for him, but first we should worry about replacing Matri and Pepe. Sadly i was expecting Vucinic to have a good season but overall he's been disappointing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 36)