Mirko Vučinić (10 Viewers)

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
it is a mistake, mirko was the shooter
oswald was a fag

---------- Post added 03.04.2012 at 13:09 ----------

Do you feel the hate and the annoyance that Mirko rules lately? :p

I bet some here hate it that the goal was awarded to Vucinic.
:agree:

were have you been? i've been fending them off alone for almost two days now! it is quite pathetic that people would rather have the goal awarded to bonucci (of all people!) so they can rip on mirko in peace. considering his run of form - what is it? 3 goals and 3 assists in 4 games (counting the coppa game) ?? i think it's hilarious to point him out at the moment.

Buy on AliExpress.com

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
it is a mistake, mirko was the shooter
Was a clear Vucinic shot. Everyone saw it. Even if it had deflected off Bonnucci, I dont know what he was running around the stadium for, behaving like he had dribbled all the way from Naples to score. Vucinic was given the goal, very rightly coz it wouldnt classify as an own goal either.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Please, Vucinic, we really need you at your best in these final matches. Put this one in the archive, as it was one of your worst Juve-matches, and look ahead to the Lazio match, your former no. 1 rival, and tear them a new one!

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
I couldn't watch the entire second half but he had a very good game in the first half and it was surprising to me to see people complaining about his first half performance. Had a few wonderful passes and plays.

If I had a say in Juve transfers however, my priority would definitely be trying to replace him with a better player: Either Jovetic or Suarez.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Id say he's very quickly becoming a dispensable/replaceable part of the attack despite all the faith Conte has shown in him. It very disappointing to see him give a rats ass on the pitch.

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
Id say he's very quickly becoming a dispensable/replaceable part of the attack despite all the faith Conte has shown in him. It very disappointing to see him give a rats ass on the pitch.
Apart from a few matches and flashes of brilliance he has never really been indispensable IMO. This squad doesnt provide him with enough competition for the starting spot but we can/should upgrade this summer.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)