Mirko Vučinić (32 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
@Osman

I saw that thread about diving some dude started in xtratime. Make sure to post Boateng's dive against Siena
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jBMkkI8mYw8
Lol, there is no point, they are all biased fgts, even non Milan fans (except few), when it comes to seeing the total bs decisions they gotten so much this season. You know the first time a thread about refs was created in that section this season, was to call out Juve back as cheats again, get this, because other top-mid level teams were getting poor refereeing against them, I kid you not lol. Apparently it was due to Juve, games we werent even involved in. Kinda tells you alot of ze mentality.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Lol, there is no point, they are all biased fgts, even non Milan fans (except few), when it comes to seeing the total bs decisions they gotten so much this season. You know the first time a thread about refs was created in that section this season, was to call out Juve back as cheats again, get this, because other top-mid level teams were getting poor refereeing against them, I kid you not lol. Apparently it was due to Juve, games we werent even involved in. Kinda tells you alot of ze mentality.
lol @ Juve fans who thought those talks would end after Calciopoli once we become nice and friendly. The truth is that they're always gonna whine, because there's just no other excuse, except this time there won't be Caciopoli to save their asses from Juve domination... they can whine and cry to deat... they can't touch us anymore...

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
Teams have been marking him much more closely lately. You could tell today, whenever he was played the ball (with his back to goal) defenders were right on his back trying to make him force the ball back and not turn. He is showing for the ball much more, but he needs to be given the ball starting from a wide position (as in the 433).

This 352 pulls in central so he gets the ball too often with his back to goal and tends to play it back to a CM then turns into space.
no-one is marking him for shit, he's a ball hog who thinks he is Cruyff and wants to dribble around 2-3 defenders.

works once, fails the other 5 times.

Aug 1, 2003
Of course the match was team play as no one was significantly better or worse than the next person, but still, doesn't mean we could not assess players performance individually. Mirko did not link up well with Quagsy (both just lack that chemistry for each other I suppose). No one doubts his talents technique which most of the time is our best chance at producing something other than Pirlo. But he sometimes holds on to the ball too long and ends up losing it a bit too much. I don't care if that happens when we are 2-0 up, but not when we were still at 0-0 or 1-0, it makes me frustrated.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
At the end of the day, the coach knows the best and this coach who took this team to the top of serie A finds Mirko irreplaceable and instrumental for our play and success.

From the 10 strikers and attacking wingers who played and can play in the front three (Elia, Krasic, Del Piero, Quag, Vucinic, Borriello, Matri, Giaccherini, Pepe, Esti) only Mirko has a guaranteed spot in the team. And it's clear why, just that some keep refusing to see it.

Mirko needs to play like he played against Milan (the best solo performance of any Juve player this season) so his importance would be noticed. Even on that match he had the usual critics :howler:
thanks for typing that, spares me some time. we all remember how our attacking play looked the month or so were an out of form mirko wasnt playing, it was woefull. hes the gelling factor in this team, and if we actually knew how to finish hed have double figures in assists. im not even bothered with the ignorant likes of ahmed who hate on him every opportunity they get, besides mirko starting every game and being one of the most playing players in a team which could win the scudetto.

Sendt fra min GT-I9100 med Tapatalk

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
At the end of the day, the coach knows the best and this coach who took this team to the top of serie A finds Mirko irreplaceable and instrumental for our play and success.

From the 10 strikers and attacking wingers who played and can play in the front three (Elia, Krasic, Del Piero, Quag, Vucinic, Borriello, Matri, Giaccherini, Pepe, Esti) only Mirko has a guaranteed spot in the team. And it's clear why, just that some keep refusing to see it.

Mirko needs to play like he played against Milan (the best solo performance of any Juve player this season) so his importance would be noticed. Even on that match he had the usual critics :howler:
:lol: Don't get your hopes up too high, it happens once in a blue moon with Vucinic and we have already used up the quota.

If it was DP who passed that ball to Caceres that would be enough to prove doubters wrong. But for Mirko, nah, he's got aditude problems.

Forza Mirko.
There's a difference between Del Piero and his wannabes. Deal with it.

Plays better in 433 when he cuts in from the left, would rather DP or Matri with 352
:agree:

thanks for typing that, spares me some time. we all remember how our attacking play looked the month or so were an out of form mirko wasnt playing, it was woefull. hes the gelling factor in this team, and if we actually knew how to finish hed have double figures in assists. im not even bothered with the ignorant likes of ahmed who hate on him every opportunity they get, besides mirko starting every game and being one of the most playing players in a team which could win the scudetto.

Bonucci being a part of the best defense in Europe and a team which could win the Scudetto doesn't mean we should be content about his overall performances, forget about his shortcomings and absent ourselves from looking for improvements in his position (Bonucci has played more minutes than Vucinic, ridiculous logic, eh?). Same goes for Vucinic. Our attack as a whole has been the least functioning part of our team this season. Vucinic is not even our best attacker but what he offers to the team is vital, not because he's doing it adequately, far from it actually, but mostly because he is, according to the coach, the only one who can come close to it. We're topping the league so it's all okay but we really need to replace him with a better, more consistent and more effective player if we want to do well in Europe.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
:lol: Don't get your hopes up too high, it happens once in a blue moon with Vucinic and we have already used up the quota.

There's a difference between Del Piero and his wannabes. Deal with it.

:agree:

Bonucci being a part of the best defense in Europe and a team which could win the Scudetto doesn't mean we should be content about his overall performances, forget about his shortcomings and absent ourselves from looking for improvements in his position (Bonucci has played more minutes than Vucinic, ridiculous logic, eh?). Same goes for Vucinic. Our attack as a whole has been the least functioning part of our team this season. Vucinic is not even our best attacker but what he offers to the team is vital, not because he's doing it adequately, far from it actually, but mostly because he is, according to the coach, the only one who can come close to it. We're topping the league so it's all okay but we really need to replace him with a better, more consistent and more effective player if we want to do well in Europe.
yes, we need to replace mirko of all the people in our team. anyways, i wont be bothered by these posts anymore. i hope mirko stays our starting lw for the next 4-5 years, because hes that good. thats all. good day.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
You misunderstood my sarcasm.
I said that people around here admit his importance only when he plays a monster match, like the ones vs Milan and Fiorentina. For nobody else such performances are required. Looks like only for him the bar is set so high.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
yes, we need to replace mirko of all the people in our team. anyways, i wont be bothered by these posts anymore. i hope mirko stays our starting lw for the next 4-5 years, because hes that good. thats all. good day.

Replacing Mirko in the summer, or at least adding another player who can threaten Mirko's place, is a whole new discussion. It's surprising how much people talk about it in December, March or April. They can't give a viable solution to the "problem" right now.

I'll contribute to such discussions with a very worrying conclusion I came to:
I like Buffon and all, he's good, but we really must find a replacement for him in 2020. Ok, I might be a Storari or a Manninger fan, I hate it that Buffon starts ahead of them and Conte prefers him to them. Actually, that's the only reason why I'm desperately trying to find reasons to attack Buffon. But we really must do something in 2020 which will have absolutely nothing to do with this particular season.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I guess Vucinic is immune from criticism such is his importance by virtue of his irreplaceable characteristics within our squad.
There are some threads where the amount of criticism is unwarranted. In juventuz this season, those threads are Vucinic's, Marchisio's, Conte's and Pepe's. The only player who did deserve the strong criticism earlier this season was Bonucci.

P.S: Of course, in all those threads the critics come from the same people. It's always the same people who find reasons to attack Pepe. Then another group is always there to jump on Mirko, a third group is always ready to jump on Marchisio, the Del Piero groupie is day and night on Conte's back etc.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I was just going to say, Pepe has similar merits to that of Vucinic, but at the other side of the technical scale. He is all we have for the right of the 4-3-3, so it's just as useless to talk about replacing him in the middle of this season. In the summer we'll see different.

OP
Fake Melo

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
  • Thread Starter #3,337
    P.S: Of course, in all those threads the critics come from the same people. It's always the same people who find reasons to attack Pepe. Then another group is always there to jump on Mirko, a third group is always ready to jump on Marchisio, the Del Piero groupie is day and night on Conte's back etc.
    This is very true.

OP
    Fake Melo

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
    Sep 3, 2010
  • Thread Starter #3,338
    This is very true.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
    Replacing Mirko in the summer, or at least adding another player who can threaten Mirko's place, is a whole new discussion. It's surprising how much people talk about it in December, March or April. They can't give a viable solution to the "problem" right now.

I'll contribute to such discussions with a very worrying conclusion I came to:
    I like Buffon and all, he's good, but we really must find a replacement for him in 2020. Ok, I might be a Storari or a Manninger fan, I hate it that Buffon starts ahead of them and Conte prefers him to them. Actually, that's the only reason why I'm desperately trying to find reasons to attack Buffon. But we really must do something in 2020 which will have absolutely nothing to do with this particular season.
    Take a look at the wishlist thread, people are speculating about summer mercato in early April and they actually had been talking there before the season even started. I barely noticed anyone here looking for a solution for the time being, there are only 7 games left and we are the league leaders. Those who criticize Vucinic have unlike you grabbed the importance of the role we have fielded Vucinic in so they can easily see where we need to look for improvements. Vucinic might be the only one who can offer Juve those characteristics needed for the role he plays but he can't do it neither efficiently nor consistently.

And lol at that analogy :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 31)