Mirko Vučinić (32 Viewers)

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Vucinic is either being terribly overrated or underrated in here. He's not that good and he's not that bad. He's alright. There's moments he's WC but overall he's a good player. If we find someone better for the left flank, I wouldn't hesitate to buy them. He's far from irreplaceable.

Buy on AliExpress.com

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
Vucinic is one of the best players in the world on his day.
you guys have been sayin' so for long time. and i totally agree but this freakin' days didn't past the 5 or 6 matches this season. this is just bad for our health to accept him for about 32 matches or something. terrible attitude.

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
Vucinic is either being terribly overrated or underrated in here. He's not that good and he's not that bad. He's alright. There's moments he's WC but overall he's a good player. If we find someone better for the left flank, I wouldn't hesitate to buy them. He's far from irreplaceable.
The problem is that most of the people here arent clear when comparing Vucinic and giving him "titles". I mean, i can honestly say that at the LW position he is WC compared to the other players we have on that position. But he is far from "the best of all" when it comes to other players in that position in the world. And if we opt for someone better in the summer then i say "why not?". But he, and his position are far from being the priority for improving this summer. I wouldnt mind having this Vucinic in the attacking triad consisting of Vuci - Higuain - Robben for example....all in all, i just cant seem to dislike this player like i said many times before. FORZA VUCINIC!!

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Vucinic is one of the best players in the world on his day.
Which comes what, three times a season? He can have all the attributes in the world, but it counts for absolutely nothing if there's no consistency. Top that off with laziness, a poor temperament and selfish play.

A player so gifted wins his team matches singlehandedly. Vucinic has pretty much failed to do that. If Conte begins to consider the 352 more seriously next season, then I think our dependence on Vucinic will also decrease. Its the 433 that makes him appear like a fundamental piece of the puzzle. But truth be told, there are a couple of available options that could truly take this team to the next level.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Which comes what, three times a season? He can have all the attributes in the world, but it counts for absolutely nothing if there's no consistency. Top that off with laziness, a poor temperament and selfish play.

A player so gifted wins his team matches singlehandedly. Vucinic has pretty much failed to do that. If Conte begins to consider the 352 more seriously next season, then I think our dependence on Vucinic will also decrease. Its the 433 that makes him appear like a fundamental piece of the puzzle. But truth be told, there are a couple of available options that could truly take this team to the next level.
i said it before and i'll say it again. i hope vucinic is our starting lw for the next 5 years - i wouldn't trade him for nani

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009

This isn't the right season to judge Vucinic.

The guy needs to work with Matri who's been off form for a while now and freaking Simone Pepe. When Matri was on fire at the beginning of the season leading the attack, you didn't hear anyone complaining about Vucinic. Having said that all, if we do upgrade our attack with a new striker and maybe a new right winger, then you'll see a whole new Vucinic.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007

And why should we be dependent on Vucinic this season? Who says that we are? He's just another player in the starting XI. He cost more or less as much as the other players and he was never a player who singlehandedly wins you things. So why do you expect that from him and not from the more expensive Matri or the another 15m eur purchase, Quagliarella? Why don't you expect Pepe to singlehandedly win us the scudetto?

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Conte the guy who has us top of the league knows more than us all.

He clearly see's Mirko crucial, that's all that matters.
You don't need Conte to tell you that Mirko is crucial. A player that could and can be replaced by a much better player in the summer, but this season he is crucial to our game. If not with his goals, then definitely with his role and the success with which he's playing that role.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
You don't need Conte to tell you that Mirko is crucial. A player that could and can be replaced by a much better player in the summer, but this season he is crucial to our game. If not with his goals, then definitely with his role and the success with which he's playing that role.
We have a player, who every year gets stick because they expect him to do it all, I've seen posters suggest he should score 20 goals. People judge Mirko without actually watching him before moving to Juventus. They think because he can be a genius, he should be one every minute of every game. If he did that he'd be on par with Messi, and not be costing less than Matri, Amauri, Diego etc.

Fine then log out and never indulge in a discussion about Juve ever again.
No. When people who come to this thread and make valid points, and tell me who should replace him in our current set up, then people should be quiet on this issue. In a 4-3-3 we don't have a player better than Vucinic for the left, perhaps in a 3-5-2 we can make a case for Del Piero, but he cannot last 90 minutes anymore.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 32)