Mirko Vučinić (96 Viewers)

adriano_c

May 26, 2009
Sell? At a significant loss, probably. I'd keep him anyway because I believe he's fundamental in our attacking play, poor form and inconsistency included.

Throw in a sure-fire "star striker" with good technical aptitude and a real RWF and his flaws won't be so glaring. In fact, I think he'd take his game up more than a few notches with some players that actually, you know, know how to play...

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
these questions are insane

first of all, the team isnt build around vucinic, its build around our midfield.

secondly, he has been the best forward we have, by a great margain.

SO, what we should, and most likely will do, is seeking big upgrades over the CF and RW/RCF position

our midfield will and allways has been, the core of the team, as it should be

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
question is he worth building a team around?
We don't need to build around him or to sell him. Those are two extremes. We can buy a star strike who would compliment each other. That way Mirko inconsistency won't be such a big deal as it is and he will even play better having better players around him.

Mirko is no star player(in idea that he is the main guy on the team) but he certainly is great having. He is very smart player and when we will add someone really good to play along him this summer you will see the benifits.

calmyournerves

▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
Feb 18, 2012
I like him a lot. He does much for the game but he can't do everything by himself up in front.
Mister Matri can't hold the ball a second and Pepe doesn't have enough attacking skills.

If we get a real striker and someone for Pepe (maybe the "ongoing project" Elia?), Vucinic will play even better.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
I'd really like to see how Mirko plays with some quality players around him who can play ball. Sure it's frustrating when he dribbles instead of passing, but part of the reason is surely because very few of his teammates can actually exchange quick, intelligent passes.

Mirko should neither be sold nor have the team built around him, but I think he can be a great complement if we bring in some quality to our front line.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 96)