Mirko Vučinić (123 Viewers)

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
If it wasn't for the chance he missed, I'd have said he had an alright game. Don't know why he decided to shoot despite having all the time and space in the penalty area.

He was definitely tired but if it wasn't for the second goal we scored, he must have still stayed on the pitch.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
I think he had an awful game despite the chance he missed.

I didn't like the way he pushed Marchisio and take from him that ball.

That said, I expect him to have a good game against Napoli.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Perfect time to have a horrible match. Lets face it, such a match was expected. He was psychologically exhausted after trying to prove himself in the last 3 matches and I knew that tonight or against Napoli he'll suck balls. It sucked for him even more that he was against Maicon tonight.
This will bring him back on the ground.

The miss won't count as a sin. I've seen, more often than not, players missing the 100% chance when they think they're offside and everyone waits for the offside flag but it doesn't come.
It's the way he played the match that was bad and how he was literally owned by Maicon that made this match a bad one. It's not the miss.

P.S: And it's indeed true that from the first 15 minutes you can see how will Mirko play on the particular match. If it doesn't work for him from the start, it won't work till the end :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 123)