Mirko Vučinić (34 Viewers)

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Not in our jersey. He had perhaps, 5 games where he was completely off. It was just unfortunate that they came more or less in an unbroken line.

Damn, that shot. Can't get it out of my head. :touched:

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
More than 5 games. Its never been his talent in question, always his temperament. When you've got a team playing a formation to optimise your playing style, then you got to stand up and be counted. It's the issue i've had with Mirko all along. What he did last night, and against Fiorentina is what he needs to be doing on a much, much more consistent basis because our attack depends on that. And Conte has admittedly shown him a lot more patience and given him a lot more time than one perhaps deserves in a big team when going through a dismal run. So now, this momentum is something he needs to build on to become a mainstay for this Juventus attack, failing which he's just going to become a glorified bench player in more important seasons ahead.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
His performance yesterday reminds me of what Alen said a while back. When he's on form, he could be one of the best players in the world. Too bad he's inconsistent. If he was consistent he'd be worth more than 15 million I tell ya'll that.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Let's not exagerate, Vucinic is neither useless, nor wc.
He has 2 main weaknesses, lack of consistency and shoot accuracy.

As he is a SS, these should be minor issues, esp for a team with so many attacking options.
It's not his fault that we don't have a serious finisher.

As long as he stays focused, less hothead and healthy, he can offer quite a lot, because he is a strong workhorse.
We just happen to have many options of similar profile and little options to complement him efficiently.
If we get a proper finisher, we could make a better use of his SS skills.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Not in our jersey. He had perhaps, 5 games where he was completely off. It was just unfortunate that they came more or less in an unbroken line.

Damn, that shot. Can't get it out of my head. :touched:
He has had a very very very mediocre and underwhelming season productiveness wise (extremely questionable finisher for an attacker being main flaw) , 3 excellent/fantastic games in a row doesnt change that. At his best for Roma, he used to have a WHOLE half season of performances like the last 3 games for us, while rest of it being mainly how he has been for us this season. Though his frustrating inconsistency is more glaring with us because he is the only one to make shit happen for us, while in his better seasons in Roma, Totti was the main man to fall back on when Vuci was bit off.

Despite how underwhelming or mediocre he may perform though, as he have so far mainly, he should allways start anyways because he has the bare minimum quality of providing technique and creativity to make the unexpected happen, compared to the other alternatives we have in attack who are all very pedestrian players.

Brujitas

Aug 21, 2010
Ι am not the biggest fan of Mirko , but in my opinion he should really stay in the team next season.
starter CF transfer , Matri, Quags, starter RW transfer, Mirko, Pepe and possibly Giovinco ( or someone else ) as our choices for the 3 attacking spots would be really sweet in my opinion.
We dont need Esti, we dont need Elia, we dont need Krasic, and SURELY we dont need Giach as a winger.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 33)