Mirko Vučinić (5 Viewers)

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Hah, at least you're hopeful. I also think we can beat all the big teams, but the Zlatan factor pisses me off vs teams like Siena and Bologna. Milan to beat Barça :klin::D
One of the positives is that Silva and Ibra are probably injured. If that's true, this was the perfect match.

---------- Post added 21.03.2012 at 00:28 ----------

ahahaha I just remembered his goal celebration, it was as if he was saying, "that's right, bitchezzzzz"

him incessantly arguing w the ref before ale pulled him away reminded me of tht time he swore at the linesman :lol:
Families were fucked tonight, bet your ass on it :p

Buy on AliExpress.com
May 22, 2007
One of the positives is that Silva and Ibra are probably injured. If that's true, this was the perfect match.
Fuck that, Silva is no way injured. After every heavy contact he stood right back up and started defending again, I kept asking him to stay down.

I though Zlatan had flu or something similar.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Allegri said that Zlatan had a back problem in a post game interview. Whenever the camera zoomed to Silva, especially after he kicked the ball with his left foot he was grinning from pain. We can only hope :crossfinger:

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Fuck that, Silva is no way injured. After every heavy contact he stood right back up and started defending again, I kept asking him to stay down.

I though Zlatan had flu or something similar.
With how Silva has been performing lately, its not that vital to wish he gets injured. Ibra though, like losing your camel in middle of desert.

May 22, 2007
Allegri said that Zlatan had a back problem in a post game interview. Whenever the camera zoomed to Silva, especially after he kicked the ball with his left foot he was grinning from pain. We can only hope :crossfinger:
Back problems is good then.

Seriously? I thought I was the only one :snoop:
It's a worrying thing to post on this forum :scared:

With how Silva has been performing lately, its not that vital to wish he gets injured. Ibra though, like losing your camel in middle of desert.
Bonera and Yepes though. Come on.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Back problems is good then.

It's a worrying thing to post on this forum :scared:

Bonera and Yepes though. Come on.
Can't be worse than Bonera, I mean, really?

Obviously no, but he is not that decisive, he has been shaky for over a month now, but they still keep winning, because they stay organised (plus they run alot more then they used to, so get countered/exposed less) and rely on their attack, aka Ibra.

I'm just saying, it wouldnt be bad if he got injured, but dont expect them dropping pts suddenly because of it.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
But did anyone else notice how Mirko was pulling target practice on that upper right corner in injury time of regulation? He was winding up for that like a kid trying to win a cupie doll at a carnival.

---------- Post added 20.03.2012 at 17:20 ----------

And when he's better, you better watch out for his tongue. :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)