Mirko Vučinić (8 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Where is Marty?

Close this thread for the rest of the forum, ban the haters from the past weeks and only leave 8-9 of us here. Only us who always knew he's a boss.
Me, Ahmed, Yasor, Ze, Nick, Nzoric, Dule, Deneb, Filip....and maybe some others I forgot.

Come ride ze Vuci bandwagon:

choooooo chooooooooo :party:

Seriously, Alen, I know you are kidding but some may take you seriously :D

Buy on AliExpress.com

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Where is Marty?

Close this thread for the rest of the forum, ban the haters from the past weeks and only leave 8-9 of us here. Only us who always knew he's a boss.
Me, Ahmed, Yasor, Ze, Nick, Nzoric, Dule, Deneb, Filip....and maybe some others I forgot.
Fuck you.

May 22, 2007
Considering his form in our last few games, I think we again have a realistic chance of winning the Scudetto. An on form Vucinic is an on form Juve. Milan will lose points, I'm sure about it.
Realistic is excessive, I'm not sure if you've seen how easy Milan have it compared to Juventus? We have Inter, Napoli, Lazio, Roma and Palermo :scared: while they have loads of bottom half clubs + Inter. We need to take nearly all remaining points.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Goal of the year. It takes some balls to even attempt that shot.
World class players always come through in the most crucial of moments. Where would we have been today without Vucinic? I'm thinking of ordering a Vucinic jersey :D

---------- Post added 21.03.2012 at 00:09 ----------

My reaction when he scored

I jumped around the apartment. Even did the sign of the cross, despite the fact that I'm not religious. Mirko gives me proof = I believe.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Where is Marty?

The Hust.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
World class players always come through in the most crucial of moments. Where would we have been today without Vucinic? I'm thinking of ordering a Vucinic jersey :D

---------- Post added 21.03.2012 at 00:09 ----------

I jumped around the apartment. Even did the sign of the cross, despite the fact that I'm not religious. Mirko gives me proof = I believe.
:agree: That was just class. Amazing.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
My next Juve jersay will be Vuci for sure. I don't have it yet only because I haven't had the money to buy this years jersey :/

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)