Mirko Vučinić (8 Viewers)

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
Realistic is excessive, I'm not sure if you've seen how easy Milan have it compared to Juventus? We have Inter, Napoli, Lazio, Roma and Palermo :scared: while they have loads of bottom half clubs + Inter. We need to take nearly all remaining points.
I know but we have hardly lost points against big teams, plus, we are going to have them all at home. The most worrying game imo is against Palermo. We enjoy being in a good form and Milan is busy with Barca. I tend to remain hopeful.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Realistic is excessive, I'm not sure if you've seen how easy Milan have it compared to Juventus? We have Inter, Napoli, Lazio, Roma and Palermo :scared: while they have loads of bottom half clubs + Inter. We need to take nearly all remaining points.
Word. Meelan are going to plow through the remaining Serie A teams they have to face.

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
World class players always come through in the most crucial of moments. Where would we have been today without Vucinic? I'm thinking of ordering a Vucinic jersey :D

---------- Post added 21.03.2012 at 00:09 ----------

I jumped around the apartment. Even did the sign of the cross, despite the fact that I'm not religious. Mirko gives me proof = I believe.
and where was he for the most of the season when we needed something like this today.. any way i don't wanna sound like a hater.. but as i said he is like street players, so fuckin' moody and i know this kind of players very well.. cause he reminds me of me. anyway hope the best from this guy. but let's just hope he keeps it like this :D

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
and where was he for the most of the season when we needed something like this today.. any way i don't wanna sound like a hater.. but as i said he is like street players, so fuckin' moody and i know this kind of players very well.. cause he reminds me of me. anyway hope the best from this guy. but let's just hope he keeps it like this :D
If you're anything like Mirko, handjobs are on the house.

Aug 1, 2003
ahahaha I just remembered his goal celebration, it was as if he was saying, "that's right, bitchezzzzz"

him incessantly arguing w the ref before ale pulled him away reminded me of tht time he swore at the linesman :lol:

May 22, 2007
I know but we have hardly lost points against big teams, plus, we are going to have them all at home. The most worrying game imo is against Palermo. We enjoy being in a good form and Milan is busy with Barca. I tend to remain hopeful.
Hah, at least you're hopeful. I also think we can beat all the big teams, but the Zlatan factor pisses me off vs teams like Siena and Bologna. Milan to beat Barça :klin::D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)