Mirko Vučinić (10 Viewers)

OP
Fake Melo

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
  • Thread Starter #3,028
    When he was complaining about "Mirko this, Mirko that"? :D Yeah I did, his attitude annoyed me, got decisions against him, but bitching some to yellow, despite Ale and others trying to calm him down.
    Yeah, it was right after Aquilani and co were ganging up on him. His balkan blood almost got him sent off :D

"Mirko, Mirko.. Leave me alone!"

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
    Apr 5, 2006
    Amazing..... I just love this guy!! His goal was pure SEX! I just lost my mind when he scored, started screaming and yelling and jumping. I keep reading about him "hitting form".... I stand by my opinion that he was one of the unluckiest players in Juve this season. If the posts and crossbars went in, along with the shots that ended up just a whisker away from goal he would have been our top scorer. Sometimes you just really, really need Lady Luck to be on your side, no matter how good you are. FORZA MIRKO!! I LOVE YOU!

GordoDeCentral

Diez
    Apr 14, 2005
    this selfish shit is such bullshit, he had 3 assists last game, he set 3 more today which should be 100% converted if not of our toothless players. When no one's making runs or getting open thank god that he's actually trying, because guess what if he doesnt try and believe he can get it done that 2nd goal is never scored. You guys are really ridiculous...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)