Mirko Vučinić (60 Viewers)

May 22, 2007
I was a fan when he was at Roma. Whenever I watched Roma play he was great. Only at Juve did I realize how frustrating he could really be. And for his inconsistency, which is the biggest flaw of his game, we need to look for better players to replace him with.
Hopefully he's hit his good end of season form now though. I think we're going to need an almost perfect couple of months.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Where is Marty?

Close this thread for the rest of the forum, ban the haters from the past weeks and only leave 8-9 of us here. Only us who always knew he's a boss.
Me, Ahmed, Yasor, Ze, Nick, Nzoric, Dule, Deneb, Filip....and maybe some others I forgot.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Where is Marty?

Close this thread for the rest of the forum, ban the haters from the past weeks and only leave 8-9 of us here. Only us who always knew he's a boss.
Me, Ahmed, Yasor, Ze, Nick, Nzoric, Dule, Deneb, Filip....and maybe some others I forgot.
Yes you did, if they ban me from this thread because of me not being in that list. I will just have to kill you then.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
There are only a few rounds left, I'll let you be then :D

You are going to really really miss my complaints about Vucinic though :stuckup:
I'm sure we'll find someone else to remind us how inconsistent he is in the next rounds. :D

Where is Marty?

Fuck you Alen.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
Hopefully he's hit his good end of season form now though. I think we're going to need an almost perfect couple of months.
Considering his form in our last few games, I think we again have a realistic chance of winning the Scudetto. An on form Vucinic is an on form Juve. Milan will lose points, I'm sure about it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 58)