Mirko Vučinić (11 Viewers)

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
In Serie A and Coppa Italia, Guarin has 4 goals and 11 assists in somewhere between 19-20 games worth of time.

Better than I thought, assist wise.
Guarin suits us well as a CM that can do well around the box. He has been playing in an absolute shit show of a team. This deal has the potential to be more lopsided than people think. Guarin has quite a bit of talent.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
If really needed.... We are Out of Cl and will win the League anyway.... And until now hardly used asa in the middle or padoin at all... Would rather sell vucinic and get a lwb. And put Asa in the middle.

While i could also Point Out an injury to Tevez or Lorente and we will see giovinco (Epic wow )
Apparently we are taking EL seriously. It's easy to say "lets just buy a lwb" but there is a shortage of LBs/LWBs in the market. What's more, in order to sell Vucinic we would have to find a suitor, which wouldn't be an easy task considering he has reached 30 and barely played this season. Now we have the opportunity to swap him for a midfielder we will eventually need. Moreover, he's younger and more valuable in the market. As for the injury of one of our main forwards, with all respect, I'd rather see Gio on the pitch than Padoin. We can also play 4-5-1 with only one striker and still win the league :p

Papi-a

May 9, 2006
If this deal go through it will be the deal of the year!! Sending away vucinic who's value next year is no more than 5 mio euro!

1: Guarin will be given 6 month to prove how good he is - if he succed and a crazy offer for Pogba arrives ind the summer, we can strenght other positions than just the the midfield!

2: some people in here are underestimating Guarin! This man will be a BEAST in our setup!

3: Look at our midfield! four running monsters with tecnique - and one brain! Pure Class!

JamalRice10

Mally Loves Nara!
Nov 25, 2005
Guarin swap deal is good... For many reason... World Cup is coming up so... Either Gio or Quaqs can get more playing time bonus for Italy. For Juve VUCI... always hurt and I think he served his purpose dont forget the only reason why we got him because we couldnt attract better forwards. Guarin also I think he is a decent midfielder... Lets see if he can become great at JUVE!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)