Mirko Vučinić (15 Viewers)

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Whoever is comparing this to the Carini-Canna deal though, please don't. Qualitatively I think Inter have gotten the better deal. It's just from a commercial perspective we have done well with this signing, and it kind of serves us better in the longer run than it does Inter. On the whole though, I don't think Guarin will be a mainstay figure at Juve, so I'd say this deal is par for the course. Maybe we could tip the scales slightly in our favor. Though, if we are to consider an immediate effect, than Vucinic is more likely to have one at Inter than Guarin at Juve.
It's obvious. Mirko will be a guaranteed starter there while Guarin will be a rotation player at best.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Dec 24, 2012
If getting rid of Vuci for a non-forward means we'll give a chance to our youngsters in the offense, then it can be a very positive thing overall. Strengthen the midfield this mercato so we never have to play with Padoin vs. Bayern and recall the young 'uns next year in the offense. We then sign a defensive winger or two and win the fucking Champions League

- - - Updated - - -

A man can dream right

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Whoever is comparing this to the Carini-Canna deal though, please don't. Qualitatively I think Inter have gotten the better deal. It's just from a commercial perspective we have done well with this signing, and it kind of serves us better in the longer run than it does Inter. On the whole though, I don't think Guarin will be a mainstay figure at Juve, so I'd say this deal is par for the course. Maybe we could tip the scales slightly in our favor. Though, if we are to consider an immediate effect, than Vucinic is more likely to have one at Inter than Guarin at Juve.
In what sense?

That Guarin is younger than Mirko and therefore should have a bigger sell on?

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
I hope Madrid and PsG get into a bidding war for Pogba over the summer, because I can see Madrid go crazy and offer us something like DiMaria and Contreao plus 20m for Pogba. That would be our summer mercato right there. The 20m would into Mandzukic and we'd have a team ready to compete on every level.

DiMaria, Coentrao and Mandzukic all in the same summer. :D #epicdreamsftw

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
I'm already picturing that fuck complaining and arguing when something doesn't go his way. This time he's wearing our jersey now. :inter:

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
I hope Madrid and PsG get into a bidding war for Pogba over the summer, because I can see Madrid go crazy and offer us something like DiMaria and Contreao plus 20m for Pogba. That would be our summer mercato right there. The 20m would into Mandzukic and we'd have a team ready to compete on every level.

pogba not leaving. sorry

Alessandro

Sep 13, 2002
I think Pogba will play at Juve for 1.5-2.5 more seasons and then goes for record fee.
So never a 60 and next year.

Or maybe he will stay with us for a lot more. But anyway, he isn't going to leave Juve in near future.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012

Seriously ? That sounds awful.Thankfully its just your dreams even if its a bad one.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
In what sense?

That Guarin is younger than Mirko and therefore should have a bigger sell on?
Yea, Mirko has nearly no sell on from this point, assuming he'll be with inter for another couple of seasons or so. he also has a higher salary, which will furthher reduce his potential buyer niche. Guarin is being tracked by a few clubs outside of Italy right now and could be an effective bargaining chip if it ever came to that, or just a more viable saleable commodity in 2-3 years.

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006

i don't see coentrao like a saviour or something...pick someone else

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012

Seriously ? That sounds awful.Thankfully its just your dreams even if its a bad one.

Dec 24, 2012
Pogba will probably see his contract through (until 2016 or so) unless a deal more than 50-60m were to hit the table. With that kind of money we can buy 2 established players and make up for the loss.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)