Mirko Vučinić (28 Viewers)

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Even 3 mil plus Mirko is a good deal but I doubt that Beppe will give them a penny without tireless and hours long negotiations.I like Mirko much.I would never let him go.But when this thing happens lets see the facts.Guarin is younger than Mirko I think 4 years.He is valued more right now on the market we ripped them off again.But one thing worries me .This transfer means that we will sell either Pogba or Marchisio in the summer.Guarin not came here to warm the bench.Not because that he is better than this two but as as a back up for one of them.m

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Even 3 mil plus Mirko is a good deal but I doubt that Beppe will give them a penny without tireless and hours long negotiations.I like Mirko much.I would never let him go.But when this thing happens lets see the facts.Guarin is younger than Mirko I think 4 years.He is valued more right now on the market we ripped them off again.But one thing worries me .This transfer means that we will sell either Pogba or Marchisio in the summer.Guarin not came here to warm the bench.Not because that he is better than this two but as as a back up for one of them.m
2 years and 8 months.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
What is with this Guarin in, Pogba/Marchisio out nonsense?

This deal is completely unrelated. We seen an opportunity to get rid of a player we wanted to sell, and we took it.

We play with 3CMs minimum, every single game. We couldn't afford to have just 4 CMs in our squad to pick from.

Before anybody mentions Asamoah... it's clear now that he's a wing back first and an emergency CM at best right now. And there's hardly and decent left backs in world football atm, so it's understandable why we haven't been chasing them.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
What is with this Guarin in, Pogba/Marchisio out nonsense?

This deal is completely unrelated. We seen an opportunity to get rid of a player we wanted to sell, and we took it.

We play with 3CMs minimum, every single game. We couldn't afford to have just 4 CMs in our squad to pick from.

Before anybody mentions Asamoah... it's clear now that he's a wing back first and an emergency CM at best right now. And there's hardly and decent left backs in world football atm, so it's understandable why we haven't been chasing them.
:tup:

Apr 8, 2013
Knowing Marotta's way-to do, there will be a straight swap ore there won't be any deal.

Inter hands are tied, Guarin said he won't even train with Inter anymore and he wants only Juve. And they don't have the money to pay Vucinic. That's the situation. Branca already made a mess before anyone else could put a patch on it.

That's why the deal is taking so long. Inter board are asking for a bit of money to don't make a bad impression, but Marotta won't do it.

At the end it will be a straight swap and Juve has got a very good bargain with this deal. Offloading a 30 yo deadwood (cause Vucinic was not playing anymore, and when he did he was quite shit) who was a surplus attacker, and adding a quality midfielder to have 5 quality pls for 3 places in midfield, needed for 3 competitions, for "free". 2 birds with one stone.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Guarin swap deal is good... For many reason... World Cup is coming up so... Either Gio or Quaqs can get more playing time bonus for Italy. For Juve VUCI... always hurt and I think he served his purpose dont forget the only reason why we got him because we couldnt attract better forwards. Guarin also I think he is a decent midfielder... Lets see if he can become great at JUVE!!!
:sergio:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 28)