Mirko Vučinić (29 Viewers)

JuveSardu

Nov 27, 2013
Guarin swap deal is good... For many reason... World Cup is coming up so... Either Gio or Quaqs can get more playing time bonus for Italy. For Juve VUCI... always hurt and I think he served his purpose dont forget the only reason why we got him because we couldnt attract better forwards. Guarin also I think he is a decent midfielder... Lets see if he can become great at JUVE!!!

:sergio:

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
What is with this Guarin in, Pogba/Marchisio out nonsense?

This deal is completely unrelated. We seen an opportunity to get rid of a player we wanted to sell, and we took it.

We play with 3CMs minimum, every single game. We couldn't afford to have just 4 CMs in our squad to pick f

Before anybody mentions Asamoah... it's clear now that he's a wing back first and an emergency CM at best right now. And there's hardly and decent left backs in world football atm, so it's understandable why we haven't been chasing them.
Okay this is a nonsense .Wait and see summer mercato and you will see what is nonsense.Guarin do not came to us to warm bench.Just wait and see.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
It was looking bleak for a couple of hours earlier, but thanks to the will of the players, I think this is definitely going through now. Would be very surprised to not see this concluded tomorrow.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 28)