Mirko Vučinić (15 Viewers)

mondo1

May 14, 2006
Meh Deal....why would we need guarin here? We weaken our strikers to Stack up another cm

And to be honest what is guarin thinking? He'll be 5th Choice here

You guys say we Need 5 cm/s but we hardly keep the 4 that we have happy. While we still have Asa and padoin if needed

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Meh Deal....why would we need guarin here? We weaken our strikers to Stack up another cm

it seems he prefers to be a bench dude in an awesome team..rather than being trying to carry misfits and good for nothings everyweek, without sucess.

Inter and ACmilan are madhouses right now.

I would not go there.

Alessandro

Sep 13, 2002
You guys say we Need 5 cm/s but we hardly keep the 4 that we have happy. While we still have Asa and padoin if needed
He is more attacking that our current CMs. He can give us some options - 3511, 3412, 4312 etc. It's good.
And also Padoin isn't needed anymore at all. It's also good. Very good.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Whoever is comparing this to the Carini-Canna deal though, please don't. Qualitatively I think Inter have gotten the better deal. It's just from a commercial perspective we have done well with this signing, and it kind of serves us better in the longer run than it does Inter. On the whole though, I don't think Guarin will be a mainstay figure at Juve, so I'd say this deal is par for the course. Maybe we could tip the scales slightly in our favor. Though, if we are to consider an immediate effect, than Vucinic is more likely to have one at Inter than Guarin at Juve.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
@Nicholas what's your source on the done deal? I can't find anything on it. Latest from Gazzetta, Tuttosport, Corriere etc. is that Inter are insisting on 5 million euros, but Juve only want to pay 1.5m.

mondo1

May 14, 2006
Dayum! What a choice! With Asa in the middle we have Peluso playing as a wingback (epic) or Pado on the pitch :touched:
If really needed.... We are Out of Cl and will win the League anyway.... And until now hardly used asa in the middle or padoin at all... Would rather sell vucinic and get a lwb. And put Asa in the middle.

While i could also Point Out an injury to Tevez or Lorente and we will see giovinco (Epic wow )

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)