Mirko Vučinić (24 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Mirko for 18m?

Yes please!!

- - - Updated - - -

I dont use stats to judge his "effectiveness".If so, Quag would'be been our best player last season already.

Ofcourse he was offering something upfront with his 'holding up the ball ability and all' because thats how pathetic and how poor standards our attack had last season.It was usually one good game for Vucinic and perform terribly in the next 3 games.Sorry but thats not what i call a 'crucial' player in Juve's success last season.It was mostly our defense and midfield again that won the league last season.He was nowhere near his 11-12 form for sure.

Marchisio on the other hand has fantastic first half of the season but not so good in the 2nd half.Overall it was an ok-ish season just like Vucinic who performed in patches while remaining highly inconsistent.

The problem with you is either you extremely overrate Balkan players or underrate Italian players.You have no middle ground at all in this matter.

- - - Updated - - -

And i dint exactly mean to say Vucinic's season was average.(It was an ok-ish season).But if you're gonna claim Marchisio's season as 'average' and then praise Vucinic for being a very crucial player in the Scudetto success ,then there's obviously something wrong.
:tup:

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jul 20, 2012
But me on the other hand would accept a good offer that comes for Mirko. Just like I would easily accept an offer for Marchisio because he's not good enough.

Or it's you who rates Italian players and underrates Balkan players. That makes no sense, because I don't rate all Balkan player, nor I dislike all Italian players. I'm not one of those who were saying that Nocerino, Montolivo, Gilardino, Pazzini and others were great players simply because they are $#@!, not because I underrate them.

- - - Updated - - -

We could replace Marchisio. We couldn't really replace Mirko.

That's the difference.

IS this a joke? We've already replaced Vucinic

Next seasons starting 11 will be comprised of Tevez and Llorente with Vucinic staying on the bench unless he is sold

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
IS this a joke? We've already replaced Vucinic
He's obviously saying that Mirko was crucial and couldn't be replaced last season. We had player(s) who could replace Marchisio in the line-up and do just as fine. But none of the attackers was offering as much as Vucinic.

Right now it's another story because we have an even better attacker than Vucinic. For a solid offer, we could sell now.

May 22, 2007
He isn't too good for the bench but it matters whether he'd be happy knowing he's not considered the same sort of player to Juve now.

There are players that can struggle if they don't play quite often, and others like Solskjær are good for it.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Hee could be the perfect replacement for Tevez. Both add something in their own way, and obvoiusly Tevez is better but Mirko is not bad...sadly he is unreliable day in day out

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
He isn't too good for the bench but it matters whether he'd be happy knowing he's not considered the same sort of player to Juve now.

There are players that can struggle if they don't play quite often, and others like Solskjær are good for it.
This.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
nah.

i feel that after the transformation that bonucci underwent. giovinco could do the same with conte.

with vucinic i feel we have reached the limit of his potential. and more clubs will pay money for him than giovinco anyway since he played more.

plus juventus needs to keep it's italian image

enzo

May 14, 2012
would rather keep giovinco.
I think of Giovinco leaving is out of question. Conte likes him and he is completely different compared to Llorente and Tevez. We would have fewer options without Giovinco being the quick, agile player he is.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Vucinic is a highly skilled and creative player. Those players can't flourish with dunces like Giovinco running around with their heads cut off. I always remember people crying when he is holding the ball from 3 defenders for 10-15 seconds and finally loses it. Well, it's not like he wants to hold the ball that long. Fact is he has to because his options were usually Giovinco, Lichtsteiner or Asamoah, none of which are actual forwards and have no idea where to move.

If you think Vucinic was good last year then he has the potential to be better this year with Tevez and Llorente. He could easily partner both could he not? That is valuable to me.

Saying that, I would still sell for 15M+ but nothing less. We could sell Quagliarella for 9M and I wouldn't be surprised.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)