Mirko Vučinić (30 Viewers)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Just when I thought nothing could beat Del Piero's thread in-terms of headache it turns out that Vuci's, Seba's, Marchisio's and Quag's threads took the whole thing into a whole new level of my player is better than yours. :D

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Someone sounds a bit threatened here. But it's alright to bring in Jovetic tho. Yeah Mirko!!? Looks like he knows a Sanchez move to us is hotting up.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
but Juventus have the best attacking line-up and are already competitive as things stand.”
As unbelievable as it sounds, with 45 goals in all competitions, our attacking quartet scored more than any other serie A attack. Milan's Balo+SES+Robinho+Krkic+Pazzini also scored 45 in all competitions. What Mirko says is correct only for Italy, though. We aren't competitive in Europe.

And LOL at Mirko being scared of Sanchez. The Chilean is perfect for 4-3-3, where he plays on the opposite side of Vucinic. If Mirko should be scared for his starting spot, it's in case we buy Jovetic, and we know Vucinic's stance about Juve buying Jo-Jo.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
As unbelievable as it sounds, with 45 goals in all competitions, our attacking quartet scored more than any other serie A attack. Milan's Balo+SES+Robinho+Krkic+Pazzini also scored 45 in all competitions. What Mirko says is correct only for Italy, though. We aren't competitive in Europe.

And LOL at Mirko being scared of Sanchez. The Chilean is perfect for 4-3-3, where he plays on the opposite side of Vucinic. If Mirko should be scared for his starting spot, it's in case we buy Jovetic, and we know Vucinic's stance about Juve buying Jo-Jo.
I though he was better in 3-5-2 as an SS behind Di Natale, and recently he complained about wanting to play more centrally in Barcelona.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
stop defending him, alen. 45 goals from 6 players in all competitions isn't a good number. cavani himself has 22 goals just in serie a.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
stop defending him, alen. 45 goals from 6 players in all competitions isn't a good number. cavani himself has 22 goals just in serie a.
There is nothing to defend. FI come up with a title "Juve don't need Sanchez - says Vucinic" and you lot go nuts about it. Perhaps, after reading what Vucinic said in Italian, you'll see that what he said was: "Sanchez? I like him, and I'm not the only one (that thinks he's a great player), it's something already well known. Still, you shouldn't forget that for two years this group was doing great". Or, according to Gazzetta: "Sanchez is a great player and I like him a lot. Juventus are already the most potent team in the championship, though, and we are already competitive".

Everything he said was in the right place. He compliments Sanchez, calls him a great player and says that he likes him a lot, but at the same time he compliments his team mates. Perhaps he should have said: "I want Sanchez at any cost, because Giovinco sucks and Juve should sell him"?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 30)