Mirko Vučinić (42 Viewers)

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
On the contrary, one could also argue though, that a lot of the rebuilding happened in the last two seasons, and has brought us to a point, albeit momentatily where we could get away on this mercato with just a couple of quality purchases based on our CL run, market budget and perhaps a sale of one of our attackers. I wouldn't be surprised if Llorente remains the only addition, but I think that deal would be negated without a good enough, consistent SS. Even if we signed Sanchez and perhaps Kolarov, I'd consider the mercato a great success.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Of course Mirko is going to say we don't need Sanchez. That would mean he would take his rightful throne on the bench.

...or be sold.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Loved his attitude tonight. Great workrate. Didn't get any great chances, but was instrumental in getting us that penalty and he had some nice touches.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Total finesse but dint look like the best player in the world today, @Gian even the he was on song tnite.. Vidal MoTm. Mirko in certain contention.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Total finesse but dint look like the best player in the world today, G even the he was on song tnite.. Vidal MoTm. Mirko in certain contention.
The passes, the turns and dribbles and how strong he is on the ball.. only CR is better.

Btw, did you see Quag's long distance attempt in the 87th minute or so? I lol'd :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 40)