Mirko Vučinić (278 Viewers)

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
One of the worst performences by a Juventus player, ever. He is the most capable forward in this team, he should lead the forward line and stop behaving like clown.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
He may suck ass for 80 mins but you KNOW he will make it count when it matters.

cant say the same for Schmiegel.
Poor excuse. He is fuking annoying,.

I dont want to see a dforward derping for 80 mins and when we GET lucky he pulls off. I want a fucking Quality forward who is consistent and reliable.

Both of them are.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
The problem here is Sheik's not in here to complain about Vucinic's performance today but every day regardless of his performance. He just doesn't like the guy.

Yes he sucked today but he's the type of player who'll have an amazing game tomorrow. Luckily for us they're not too far in between. Neither Matri, Gio, Quag, or Anelka will be decisive in winning us a Scudetto but he will.

Therefore, in the end nothing changes; Vucinic is the best striker we have and creates the most.
Except that Matri has already been decisive in a scudetto win. Just like Vucinic has.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
RAMI¹⁰;4060741 said:
I'm a Matri fan, but I seem not able to find his decisiveness in a scudettoo win! :D
Last season:
Matchday 3: Siena - Juve 0-1 (Matri)
Matchday 8: Juventus - Genoa 2-2 (Matri x2)
Matchday 9: Juventus - Fiorentina 2-1 (Matri)
Matchday 11 (Napoli), 17 (Lecce), 20 (Udinese), 25 (Milan)

I'd say those are the games where Matri's decisiveness is out of the question. There were obviously other games where he was good or decent as well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 276)