Mirko Vučinić (281 Viewers)

May 22, 2007
That's because Mirko tends to repeat his pathetic attitude. His good days are neither frequent enough nor decisive enough to warrant these kinds of performances. A real competitive Juve need to drastically improve its attacking department. Vucinic would be a decent squad player then.

Knee jerking? I'm not worried about the team as a whole because we are most probably going to win the league again, and quite easily too, but our forwards are plain terrible. It's not only this game, our attacking line is obviously the weakest link of this team and make the least contribution to our game.
I agree, decent squad player particularly. Rest of them are the same too.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
I agree, decent squad player particularly. Rest of them are the same too.
:tup: We need a major leap in quality attack wise if we aim to compete in Europe. We have an amazing group.of players and we should make the most of their primes, The Pirlos, Barzaglis and Buffons wont be around forever.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Team has a continental hangover and vucinic has an offday ?

Lets all blame vucinic, so it takes the pressure of pathetic giovinco :tup:

If the goddamn kid wasent so atrociously bad, Vucinic would have probably been rested.

Goddamn i hope we can sign a new SS cause we really need a reliable competitor for him

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Goddamnit, talk about Giovinco in the Giovinco thread and Vucinic in his thread. When one sucks you really don't need to compare them. Okayyy, Mirko is the best forward we have, however his last game was nauseating and it has nothing to do with the midget.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Irony at its finest.

- - - Updated - - -

Goddamnit, talk about Giovinco in the Giovinco thread and Vucinic in his thread. When one sucks you really don't need to compare them. Okayyy, Mirko is the best forward we have, however his last game was nauseating and it has nothing to do with the midget.
Matt for mod plz

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
I wouldn't be opposed to new mods. Kyle, Matt, Hustini, and I would clean this place up. Need some forward thinking mofos up on this bitch.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I used to think Vucinic was our most dangerous striker, he might be, but he's also the most useless of them all as well. His turnovers ruin our play. Low percentage stuff only works in a team like Barca where you have a lot of the ball. The people who defend him just don't know what they're talking about, and this comes from a guy who loves creativity.
http://juvemania.it/conte-difende-i-suoi-nessun-rimpianto-vucinic-il-nostro-genio/

Conte about Vucinic: "Vucinic is the most talented element in our squad. He can be decisive in attack at any moment, with some play that is a stroke of a genius. And that is why I keep trusting him/using him. There are moments when he has unconvincing performances, but I have such strong faith in Mirko and I believe he can be crucial. We really can't afford to discuss a player like Vucinic. I used to be a football player and I know just how much difference a player can make"

Looking forward to seeing you replace Conte on our bench, Andy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 279)