Mirko Vučinić - Forward - AS Roma (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 1, 2010
Hopefully this is the last revolution we are doing and we will finish in the top 3, enabling us to buy 1-2 champions every summer to get back to the top.

But everything has to go according to plan and a lot of that depends on Conte.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
Guys we are not getting any 'world class' player, so forget silva, tevez etc... we are only going to buy players who will add quality to what we had in order to meet our minimum objective of CL football. There is little point slating marotta for this, i agree that is what we need to concentrate at the moment, and just gradually build it up on the foundations of the season before, rather than go full out and repeat the same mistakes of secco.

Afterall Moggi said no big name superstar will arrive in Serie A this season, and he looks to be right.
I'm fed up with this ridiculous argument - you need to buy world class to reach CL, not the other way around. If the last two seasons haven't been clear-cut evidence of this then I don't know what will be. Players like Vucinic, Vidal, and Lugano will not make us reach CL, players like Aguero, Bastos, Vargas and maybe even Rossi will

Flamez

Feb 7, 2011
I'm fed up with this ridiculous argument - you need to buy world class to reach CL, not the other way around. If the last two seasons haven't been clear-cut evidence of this then I don't know what will be. Players like Vucinic, Vidal, and Lugano will not make us reach CL, players like Aguero, Bastos, Vargas and maybe even Rossi will
Wait, wait... Vucinic and Vidal won't make us reach CL, but Bastos and Vargas will? :lol:

Flamez

Feb 7, 2011
You selectively didn't mention Aguero - and yes. we haven't had a LW since Nedved left - a real LW will make a world of difference
Of course I selectively didn't mention Aguero, he's the only one who could possibly do what you meant. :lol:

Vargas and Bastos are in the same level as Vucinic and Vidal, that's what I found funny in your post. And no, we don't badly need a real LW.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)