Mirko Vučinić - Forward - AS Roma (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
He improves our squad and keeps Quag/Matri on their toes, all for substantially less than Aguero or Rossi. I'm not disappointed because he isn't a "big name" player, because that title means nothing unless he contributes to better play and in turn a better team. You don't need +30m signings to achieve this, as demonstrated by Udinese, Napoli and Lazio last season.
excellent post sir

Buy on AliExpress.com

deggen10

Jul 27, 2011
I blame Totti and De Rossi's drama queen qualities for the inconsistency over at Roma. Notice how everyone becomes an emotional, whining idiot over there.

Hopefully, at Juve, he becomes a robotic killer like Del Piero and Nedved.

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005
There is difference in expectations between us and those teams you just mentioned. Those teams have one good season and 10 shitty ones. We can't afford that. Also, we get way much more money than those teams which means that we have to function in a different way.
I understand that, and I wasn't saying that we should search for bargains like those clubs. I used those clubs as an example of how success is not achieved through big spending, but a balanced first team, and imo, Vucinic works towards this goal, as it ensures we have more money left to strengthen elsewhere, something I doubt would have been possible had we spent an insane amount on a single player just to appease the ego of our fans.

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
Buffon
Licht---------------Chiellini-------------Lugano---------------------Ziegler

Krasic----------------------Vidal------------------Pirlo-------------Bale

Matri-------------------------Vucinic​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)