Mirko Vučinić - Forward - AS Roma (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
Fake Melo

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
  • Thread Starter #1,761
    Seriously just stop, now that he is basically our player, the revisionistic arguments pop up, seen it happen with several signings. He IS a good player, medium signing to improve the team (like Licht, and Vidal, even if latter more exciting), but not a the big improvement needed. Thats because he IS inconsistent, as a player, not because he plays for Roma, Roma has had tons of different seasons and teams in his time, but he remained inconsistent almost every season. Has some months he is absolutely fantastic, then utterly dissapears from the face of earth basically. Moody is a good way to put it.

Just be PREPARED for that, instead of trying to ignore it or whitewash, trying to blame it all on his (soon to be former) team.
    There are no answers to this question.

I am sure when Quag signed, every expert here was saying that he wouldn't reach over 8 goals. Because that's what he does every frickin season. Let's see if change of environment will do him well, and a coach besides Spalletti and dipshit Ranieri.

Buy on AliExpress.com

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
    Aug 26, 2009
    But don't you think Roma plays huge part of his inconsistency? Vucinic is a mood-player, when his team is doing shit he gets frustrated and often "out of form". At least after what I've seen. To get this guy consistent the whole team must work together and help him out.
    Seriosly, you could have said EXACTLY the same about Juventus. Well actually we are even worse, since Roma was ahead of us the last 2 years. If Vucinic gets so frustrated playing for Roma, he will be absolutly mad in Turin.

Like this:

OP
    Fake Melo

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
    Sep 3, 2010
  • Thread Starter #1,765
    Seriosly, you could have said EXACTLY the same about Juventus. Well actually we are even worse, since Roma was ahead of us the last 2 years. If Vucinic gets so frustrated playing for Roma, he will be absolutly mad in Turin.

Like this:

We won't be the Juve we were in 2010/2011 this year. No more Ranieri type of coaches. You may laugh at me, but this coach have the grinta to squeeze points out of every game.

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    There are no answers to this question.

I am sure when Quag signed, every expert here was saying that he wouldn't reach over 8 goals. Because that's what he does every frickin season. Let's see if change of environment will do him well, and a coach besides Spalletti and dipshit Ranieri.
    How about you just judge a player for how he has been in almost a decade in Serie A? (though initial seasons as a youngster, inconsistency was more understandable)

And regarding Quag, he had 9 goals, on good track for more, but also the injury stopped him from not scoring more, not just scoring more, if you know what I mean. Its likely he would gone on his usual off form/cold period of the season with us if he hadnt been injured. Happens alot in seasons with most players that arent top players (or to them too, like with Ibra, Milito etc).

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
    Aug 26, 2009
    We won't be the Juve we were in 2010/2011 this year. No more Ranieri type of coaches. You may laugh at me, but this coach have the grinta to squeeze points out of every game.
    We all hope it will be like you say. But I was hoping for the same when Ferrara took over and look what happened...

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
    Mar 29, 2006
    His overrated by folks few here. $18 mils quite pricey. No thanks. So much for getting a world class player, maybe that world class player was Vidal. Dissapointing if its a done deal.

Suns

Release clause?
    May 22, 2009
    Too bad we don't have a superstar like Aguero. With a player like that and signings like Vidal and Vucinic we could have been creating something really exciting.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
    Mar 29, 2006
    Seriously just stop, now that he is basically our player, the revisionistic arguments pop up, seen it happen with several signings. He IS a good player, medium signing to improve the team (like Licht, and Vidal, even if latter more exciting), but not a the big improvement needed. Thats because he IS inconsistent, as a player, not because he plays for Roma, Roma has had tons of different seasons and teams in his time, but he remained inconsistent almost every season. Has some months he is absolutely fantastic, then utterly dissapears from the face of earth basically. Moody is a good way to put it.

Just be PREPARED for that, instead of trying to ignore it or whitewash, trying to blame it all on his (soon to be former) team. And what in the hell makes you think we will be a better inviroment for him, considering our last two disastrous seasons.
    I agree with this boss nigger.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
    Mar 29, 2006
    Cant believe id say this but... id prefer rossi ahead of vucinic. Interesting enough, we started of with Aguero, we knocked down rossi because we kept comparing him to aguero and of course the italieness, and now we have vucinic.

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005
    He improves our squad and keeps Quag/Matri on their toes, all for substantially less than Aguero or Rossi. I'm not disappointed because he isn't a "big name" player, because that title means nothing unless he contributes to better play and in turn a better team. You don't need +30m signings to achieve this, as demonstrated by Udinese, Napoli and Lazio last season.

Suns

Release clause?
    May 22, 2009
    He improves our squad and keeps Quag/Matri on their toes, all for substantially less than Aguero or Rossi. I'm not disappointed because he isn't a "big name" player, because that title means nothing unless he contributes to better play and in turn a better team. You don't need +30m signings to achieve this, as demonstrated by Udinese, Napoli and Lazio last season.
    There is difference in expectations between us and those teams you just mentioned. Those teams have one good season and 10 shitty ones. We can't afford that. Also, we get way much more money than those teams which means that we have to function in a different way.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)