Mirko Vučinić - Forward - AS Roma (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
I would be pleased to see Vucinic instead of Quaq, but we have bought Quaq, injury prone or not, consistent or not, we just made our decision!
You cant make smth right but making yet another mistake.
We should rather focus buying a starter LM, maybe even secure the CB first and after we manage to offload Amauri and Iaq, we should start thinking about yet another forward.

WTF, every year we spend 50-70% of our resources to buy new CMs and SSs, when are we going to learn from our mistakes??

Buy on AliExpress.com

PiN7uRiCCHi0

Aug 18, 2010
I'm boring and I am repeating myself, but I must say again that Quag had a bad injury and maybe we know that he's a big risk and the injury could be repeated.
If we sell Quag it will be only because of the injury.
Yeah, I know. And that's a shame. He is a rare player, one capable of producing a magic moment out of nothing and scoring magificent goals. When in form and healthy he's just a joy to watch. But this problematic knee of his...

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Man, 2-3 buys like Vucinic and Vidal (two for the defense and one in midfield) and I'll be sure that we'll win the 3rd place. One surprise big signing in late August and...well, I can dream for more than 3rd place. We will have an ok bench, we play one competition. We could do something nice. :)

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
Let me guess Nick. You're going to call yourself "The Vucinic fanboy", have an avatar of him and then we he's not as good as we want him and need him to be we'll sell him somewhere else, you'll turn on him. Right? :D
I've only done that with Giovinco, who annoyed me with his comments.

Diego I hold in high regard.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
Let me guess Nick. You're going to call yourself "The Vucinic fanboy", have an avatar of him and then we he's not as good as we want him and need him to be and we'll end up selling him somewhere else, you'll turn on him. Right? :D

that's Nico in a nutshell.

Man, 2-3 buys like Vucinic and Vidal (two for the defense and one in midfield) and I'll be sure that we'll win the 3rd place. One surprise big signing in late August and...well, I can dream for more than 3rd place. We will have an ok bench, we play one competition. We could do something nice. :)
All depends on our manager, doesn't matter who we have in the squad if he can't coach them and mould a team.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Vucinic only wanted us. I love these kind of deals where the player wants us badly.
Cuz those are the only deals Marotta can pull off?

Anyway, I still want to see a superstar signing. This is NOT it. We always said we'll get Vucinic with a star like Aguero or Rossi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)